Hot Sauces

The Real McCoy

I've gotta say, I really enjoy all the Stone Gossard sauces except for Abnormal and Bumblefucked - those are just too hot.

Two of my favorites that spring to mind are a mango habanero sauce from a local Mexican restaurant, and a tequila lime sauce from a shop in Austin called Tears Of Joy. I'm more about more local hot sauces like that than the mass produced stuff.

EDIT: Fucking word filter :lol:

No love for Tobasco eh? Its my favorite. Use in moderation.

Man Tobasco is like a universal contaminant for me. Use on eggs, pizza, chicken... anything.

You mean condiment? :lol:

Yeah, what the fuck am I typing :lol: Never spell check a word on google chrome if you've misspelled it, Christ

Guest Len B'stard

I really hate spicy food - even pepper is too hot for me. However, I do like brown sauce.

I get sick of it after prolonged periods? Got annoyed with it a lot in my youth cuz it was literally all I had. But then in doing so i kinda discovered an inherent need for it once in a while? To me it's like a shot of whiskey, it has that warmth to it, taste as a strong sensation, it's difficult to explain but i truly feel fed off of that shit, sort of like y'know it don't feel right unless you've had a proper hot dinner? That sort of association.