Uncle Axls new jacket!

Uncle Axls new jacket !  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't like the jacket look, reminds me of Michael Jackson in the 80's, although heavier and whiter with red hair. Kind if a disturbing image. What's even more disturbing is how much it's being discussed. We really need some new music.

Like the colour, the jacket itself ain't bad either... but it makes him look far bigger than he is. Those off-stage pictures show him so slim in comparison... 2010 look suited best I think. Bad-ass blazer thing and an open shirt. I quite like that gold jacket he wears sometimes (and has done for years).

• Like 1

I like it, but to be fair, I like almost all Axl's styles, from biker shorts to leather jackets and hats :wub: Can't help myself. The only style I didn't like at all was the jerseys, awful. I think he should take the jacket off sometimes though, it's silly to keep it on all night. Reminds me of when I saw Peter Gabriel last year. It looked like he had a black raincoat on the whole night.

Makes him look fatter than he is, I think he could wear some other "rock" clothes and not look worse than he actually is.

Now

Guys and gals...

Can we leave this Fashion talk to Life & Style, OK or Vogue? I feel we lose credibility with every new post about this jacket, and I know I've just commented and it does look hideous and it's a slow news decade but really!? lets lock this one up, eh?

Makes him look fatter than he is, I think he could wear some other "rock" clothes and not look worse than he actually is.

Now

Guys and gals...

Can we leave this Fashion talk to Life & Style, OK or Vogue? I feel we lose credibility with every new post about this jacket, and I know I've just commented and it does look hideous and it's a slow news decade but really!? lets lock this one up, eh?

Hey, that jacket is the only New thing we've got so far this tour don't hate on the thread! Lol in all honesty thank god we got some good news and Duff is Gona be here soon

Calling him "Uncle Axl" show how a creepy bunch of weirdoes we are sometimes :lol:

We're not the only ones. There are also Papa Het and Uncle Al. And what's more, they address themselves by those names.

On the other hand, he used to be Axl Fuckin' Rose. Hopefully, I won't see the day when Taylor Momsen becomes Mama Taylor.

LOL I can´t believe there is a topic dedicated to a jacket...my :lol:

There should be a reason...

Edited by Scumcat Esq.