Alice Cooper has important message to Axl

That old fart has gone completely nuts saying the same thing over and over again like every week. We got it, Alice. Move on.

That "old fart" is a better performer in 2014 than Axl is, and he's 15 years older. That said I think Alice is a bit hypocritical in his stance on GN'R, given how the Alice Cooper Group ended.

Didn't he get back together with his original band to re-record some tracks or do something with them recently? Not the same thing, but still :tongue2:

But yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Either way, I don't really care. Alice is awesome.

Guest Len B'stard

I actually sort of like Alice, or what little I've heard anyway but he's one that really needs to fold up his tents at this point :lol:

That old fart has gone completely nuts saying the same thing over and over again like every week. We got it, Alice. Move on.

That "old fart" is a better performer in 2014 than Axl is, and he's 15 years older. That said I think Alice is a bit hypocritical in his stance on GN'R, given how the Alice Cooper Group ended.

Didn't he get back together with his original band to re-record some tracks or do something with them recently? Not the same thing, but still :tongue2:

But yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Either way, I don't really care. Alice is awesome.

He had a few original members guest on W2MN, but that's all they've done. I was referring more to the band breakup and him still touring under the name (but to be fair it was also HIS stage name).

Guest Len B'stard

I actually sort of like Alice, or what little I've heard anyway but he's one that really needs to fold up his tents at this point :lol:

Based on what?

Based on i can't remember seeing him doing anything of worth lately, based on golf, based on dodgy fuckin' Argyle sweaters, based on his not really moving on from the archetype upon which he was established a little under 40 years ago, based on his visibility in terms of media seems to be restricted to talking about other these days and based upon everybody has their run and when that run is done you should sling your sack over your shoulder and be on your way, as per the cycle of life, it's not a diss, an insult, an attempt at patronising or condescending, despite the tone, it's just a heartfelt plea, especially at the age he is, saying things like that, you're just asking to get disrespected, not least by Axl himself although i doubt he will.

There's an inevitability to life, every body has their allotted slice and although I don't consider myself as the arbiter of this shit or the yardstick upon which everyones slice should be measured I still have opinions about that shit and this is mine, Alice ain't up to nothing and the zimmer thing ain't cool, sorry zimmer community! :lol:

Sorry but it is what it is and when my time is up I hope I'll conduct myself with whatever my standards of dignity are and just be on my way when it's time and not still be boogeying when even the disco ball is tired of spinning.

Back when he said this years ago, I thought it was possible it might do something. Now, its just part of the long line of failed reunion attempts.

Oh, so this is old news? I though he's at it again. Then I don't get why gunnari felt the need to report this shit again.

I apologize Mr. Cooper. You're still a more or less sane, yet old fart.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.
  • Like 1

Love Alice, but not going to happen!

I think the guy was stupid for bringing up Axl and GNR when he was interviewing Alice Cooper. Bad choice, dude.

Alice Cooper is a rock legend. Show the man the respect he deserves.