Alice Cooper has important message to Axl

Yeah, Alice rocks it! He has an amazing backup band too.

The main reason I'm going to Motley Crue's final tour is because Alice Cooper is opening/co-headling for them.

I first saw Alice Cooper in Madison Square Garden in NYC in 1971, he rocked then and the man still rocks it.

The man puts singers and performers half his age to shame.

Everyone gets old, but you're never to old for rock and roll.

Awesome.

The Alice Cooper Group (Bruce, Buxton, Dunaway, Smith) has to be one of the greatest American bands of all time.

Truer words have not been spoken. Love It To Death, Killer and Billion Dollar Babies are classics, and School's Out and Muscle Of Love rule too. One of the only smart decisions the Rock Hall Of Fame made was inducting all of them and not just Alice.

• Like 1

https://vimeo.com/89639871

The trailer for the Alice Cooper documentary coming out this month looks amazing

He's my favorite artist of all time, but I wish he would take his own advice and tour with the original Alice Cooper. I saw them at the Golden Gods in LA about 3 years ago and they were fucking phenomenal. It was the COOLEST thing I've ever seen. Speechless.

I've listened to Alice Cooper a lot recently on Planet Rock Radio and he talks quite a lot about Axl. He played 'Better' (i dont listen to much radio but that was actually the first time i'd ever heard a song from Chinese Democracy on a radio station) then said how good the record is, and how Axl is such a great guy, and how it's always been about the music with him, regardless of what anyone says. He went on to say he really cares about the music.

Edited by OJones90

Clearly Alice is a misguided, deluded, self entitlement, pious, arrogant web warrior.

Exactly.

And he only mentioned Axl to try and get some free media exposure to his struggling career.

Struggling? The guy has been performing as Alice Cooper since the late 60's...still plays excellent shows (yes, in small theaters...but he and his band often headline all the huge festivals over in the UK and Europe. PLus he still consistently records and tours. Not 1 new album in 20 years

Clearly Alice is a misguided, deluded, self entitlement, pious, arrogant web warrior.

Exactly.

And he only mentioned Axl to try and get some free media exposure to his struggling career.

Struggling? The guy has been performing as Alice Cooper since the late 60's...still plays excellent shows (yes, in small theaters...but he and his band often headline all the huge festivals over in the UK and Europe. PLus he still consistently records and tours. Not 1 new album in 20 years

Think Groghan's post was sarcasm. I hope so at least :mellow:

I've seen alice cooper 2 times now and he doesn't disappoint. anyone who hasn't seen his show must go check it out. it's reasonably priced and usually a smaller intimate gig.

well worth the money spent. alice rocks period.