Would you let your girlfriend/Wife go backstage with Axl?

Hehe :P

I'm not denying Axl loses his shit, but is there any actual evidence of him beating people (men, I mean) up?

It's mostly talking shit from the pulpit/stage and when it gets physical it's all pushing,slapping, biting and pulling hair isn't it?

Guest Len B'stard

Exactly, yes, this is what im getting at. I think people get a misconception that cuz he lived the streetlife he was hard, you don't have to be hard to do that shit, just slimy and wily and with the nouse to get yourself out of sticky situations.

In fact, did Bob Guccione Jnr not publicly accept Axls challenge in Get in the Ring? Didn't hear much back though eh?

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I don't doubt that he flips and that he goes for it but i don't think it's ever against anyone that'd give him a bit of heat back. A reporter here, a fan there...never seems to get annoyed with your more 50 Cent types, does he? :lol:

Highly amusing- literally "put on his ass" hehe.

I found that funny. Don't get me wrong, I love some of his tunes but didn't he supposedly have a bunch of black belts or something? I do have to say though....he's almost 60 and still sounds awesome. And although he's really short, is kind of built like a brick shit house. I think between Axl and Glenn, Glenn would probably win.

Back on topic - my husband would absolutely trust me to go backstage with just about anyone. Mostly because he trusts my judgment and also because he isn't even remotely the jealous type. It would actually be kind of amusing if he ever did develope any sort of protective instinct. I'm definately the more aggressive of the two of us. Part of it is probably too that I am not even within the ballpark of Axl's type, nor he mine, so there wouldn't be much to worry about.

Guest Len B'stard

I found that funny. Don't get me wrong, I love some of his tunes but didn't he supposedly have a bunch of black belts or something? I do have to say though....he's almost 60 and still sounds awesome. And although he's really short, is kind of built like a brick shit house. I think between Axl and Glenn, Glenn would probably win.

Back on topic - my husband would absolutely trust me to go backstage with just about anyone. Mostly because he trusts my judgment and also because he isn't even remotely the jealous type. It would actually be kind of amusing if he ever did develope any sort of protective instinct. I'm definately the more aggressive of the two of us. Part of it is probably too that I am not even within the ballpark of Axl's type, nor he mine, so there wouldn't be much to worry about.

Well thats fuckin' charming isn't it, i bet that makes him feel better 'oh don't worry lad, he's WAAAAAY outta my league!' :lol:

Well thats fuckin' charming isn't it, i bet that makes him feel better 'oh don't worry lad, he's WAAAAAY outta my league!' :lol:

As I also said - "nor he mine". Axl isn't my type. I'm not a fan of gingers. Also, he's too....feminine for me. I like 'em masculine and broad. One thing my husband has never been accused of is lacking in self-esteem. He's downright cocky, he's so confident. LOL He's got no worries. :)

The guy belted David fucking Bowie for flirting with Erin apparently so he would understand if you whacked him for the same deal.

Yeah, not really confirmed though is it? All these instances of Axl being a so called hardman, there's this one and most accounts only say he was 'fuming'. Johnny Thunders took the piss out of him asking whether he was a fag biker cuz of how he was dressed and again, no stories exist of him belting Johnny, just that he was, again, storming around 'fuming'. These are different accounts from different times and places and yet they are eeriely similar to the account of that twat from Motley Crue who apparently smacked Izzy and that Axl again supposedly was 'fuming' over, yet was right there...and fuck all happened.

Translation: He's a very little ginger man that couldn't have it if you handed it to him. He's just a Yosemite Sam character, the only time you see or hear of him going someone is when it's a bitch move, kicking Adler in the bollocks, the great St Louis incident, what a fuckin' swing that was eh, Tommy Hearns would've been proud of that one :lol: Or when he's sparking out some pencil neck with a camera at an airport.

People saw Axl chase Bowie out of the Cathouse, and later on they laughed about it, no one ever said Axl hit Bowie.

Would you go down on Beta for 30 seconds, after she's spent an hour on a treadmill for some party passes, MnG with Axl and a CD copy of all unreleased studio/demos ?

You just ruined the internet.

:lol: This immediately made me think of this:

But, um, my answer is "no". Thanks for running my Saturday morning!!!!

He doesn't have any children (that we know of), so either he is ultrasmart about jepardizing the life he has designed, or has a truck of trojans (probably has to double wrap in many cases).

With the litigious society we live in, I'm sure either he self loves or uses high end girls outside of the gigs.

So...not worried about the wife.

It's just interesting how no backstage or hotel photos make their way out to the public.

I think Drakestar makes a great point... why risk it with people who can (and most likely will) talk

Dead men tell no tales.