The DJ Ashba guitar solo names

Godfather Theme is better than any DJ Assba solo.

Come on, was the name calling really necessary there? You could've made the exact same point without it.

On the topic of his solos, the only one I really like is Mi Amor.

I'm sorry, I just have a strong disliking towards him because of his Slash impersonation and because he fucks up solos. I don't see what's so cool about him from any angle. I'd take Fortus over him any day. He at least looks like a rock n' roller and not an imposter. Not to mention the fact that he considers himself a musician first and foremost.

Come on, was the name calling really necessary there? You could've made the exact same point without it.

I'm sorry, I just have a strong disliking towards him because of his Slash impersonation and because he fucks up solos. I don't see what's so cool about him from any angle. I'd take Fortus over him any day. He at least looks like a rock n' roller and not an imposter. Not to mention the fact that he considers himself a musician first and foremost.

Fair enough, I agree with a fair amount of what you said. But we're really pushing to clean up D&N and make it more enjoyable for everyone, and the name-calling is one of the things that's ridiculous. It really doesn't add anything to the discussion, and the same points can be made without it. To me a post looks more intelligent without the name calling, and I'd be more likely to respond/retort in a manner that encourages discussion instead of just "lolz u such a haterz" or some shit.

It's little things man, but they make a big difference ;)

dude in what way is DJ a Slash impersonator/copy? because he wears a hat he designed by himself? DJ has nothing that Slash has, yeah a gibson les paul but that is the signature sound of guns songs! DJ has his own style and his own moves ridiculous or cool whatever a person thinks about it, but no he is not trying to copy slash at all man

Lol he looks like "Slash lite: Teenygoth edition" and pulls heaps of Slash's (iconic) moves onstage while (badly) playing iconic Slash solos...the moves he doesn't cop from Slash are from Hulk Hogan...

The dude does not have an original bone in his body.

• Like 1