5 Best Illusions songs

Well there goes anyone having one song be consistent through the lists! Omar, surprised to see Back Off Bitch. Doom, surprised to see Pretty Tied Up. Then again, I guess many would be surprised to see Get In The Ring on mine. One of the best things about these albums is every listen there is a new song that becomes my favorite.

So fuckin hard but..

1. Locomotive

2. Coma

3. Estranged

4. November Rain

5. The Garden

Pretty Tied Up

Locomotive (Complicity)

You Could Be Mine

Estranged

November Rain

I love the Live era version of Pretty Tied Up a lot more than the album version.. So much energy in the live chorus.

Well there goes anyone having one song be consistent through the lists! Omar, surprised to see Back Off Bitch. Doom, surprised to see Pretty Tied Up. Then again, I guess many would be surprised to see Get In The Ring on mine. One of the best things about these albums is every listen there is a new song that becomes my favorite.

Yeah man, I've always loved the studio version of PTU. I wouldn't put BOB or GITR in my top 20 UYI songs :lol:

I feel bad leaving Civil War, 14 Years, Breakdown, Don't Cry(alt) and The Garden off...hey there's another 5.

Pretty Tied Up

Locomotive (Complicity)

You Could Be Mine

Estranged

November Rain

I love the Live era version of Pretty Tied Up a lot more than the album version.. So much energy in the live chorus.

The live version is fucking killer. I forget how much more I like it than studio, even though I also really like the studio version too.

Haha, I FUCKING HATE the live version :rofl-lol:

The live version RULES. You're crazy lol! I guess it is pretty "different" though so if you love the studio version so much I can see how the live one puts you off.

As for your other songs mentioned, oh yeah I could definitely put on Civil War, Estranged, others. Its unfair because I've heard them more so its more a matter of overplayed as opposed to not being favorites. Before the band started playing Estranged, it was one of my absolute favorites. Its so weird, but now that they do play it the whole song has kind of lost something for me. I have to be really into it to dig it, which didn't used to be the case.

The live version RULES. You're crazy lol! I guess it is pretty "different" though so if you love the studio version so much I can see how the live one puts you off.

As for your other songs mentioned, oh yeah I could definitely put on Civil War, Estranged, others. Its unfair because I've heard them more so its more a matter of overplayed as opposed to not being favorites. Before the band started playing Estranged, it was one of my absolute favorites. Its so weird, but now that they do play it the whole song has kind of lost something for me. I have to be really into it to dig it, which didn't used to be the case.

It's Tracy and Roberta that ruin it for me, I'm actually listening to it right now to assess.

Yep, the chicks singing ruin it for me.

It's Tracy and Roberta that ruin it for me, I'm actually listening to it right now to assess.

Same here. Never cared for Tracey and Roberta.

I don't hate or love Tracey and Roberta. They are kind of moot to me. I just love the different phrasing Axl uses on the live version. And the music at the end is just great. I'm listening to it now and rocking out!

Same as Illusions though, its just different for each individual person.

Same here. Never cared for Tracey and Roberta.

I never really cared for them either, but I REALLY like them playing back-up vocals on Locomotive live. Especially during the outro at Tokyo 1992.