5 Best Illusions songs

Love these albums too much to narrow it down to 5 ! Exploring these albums was awesome they honestly don't have a song I don't like. Even on songs it seems a large few hate like Shotgun, I enjoy. On that one I feel like Axls voice sounds killer

Totally agree. Shotgun is great. There are very few songs I don't like.

It's easier to decide which 5 songs are the worst of the Illusions

Get In The Ring

Shotgun Blues

Back Off Bitch

My World

Dead Horse

?

Lol mine would be:

My World

Don't Cry (either one, you don't need both)

Garden Of Eden

The Garden

Double Talkin Jive

Every other song is incredible.

Hehe, I love The Garden so much...like Estranged, Slash's guitar on it is something else

I don't actually not like it, but I needed a 5th song. The other 4 are the only ones I don't have on my iPod.

In response to you: Dead Horse is one of the best songs they ever did :lol: . Vocally, musically, awesomely.

wow this is hard because every time I listen to these cds I get a new favorite song.

1. Get in the Ring

2. Don't Damn Me

3. Back Off Bitch

4. Shotgun Blues

5. Dead Horse

I think both these albums are awesome. The more I listen to them the more songs I get to love.

Hehe, I love The Garden so much...like Estranged, Slash's guitar on it is something else

I don't actually not like it, but I needed a 5th song. The other 4 are the only ones I don't have on my iPod.

In response to you: Dead Horse is one of the best songs they ever did :lol: . Vocally, musically, awesomely.

I also really like So Fine (due to Slash's solo)

But we are being a bit too civil and friendly about our differing tastes and opinions, I think it's time we start fighting :D

Now I'm trying to remember what my five favorite songs were when I bought these in September,1991. It makes me feel old since some of us have been listening to these albums for almost 23 years now. I doubt back then I appreciated Coma and Breakdown like I do now. I think back then my favorite would've been YCBM.I think I even had the cassette single.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Now I'm trying to remember what my five favorite songs were when I bought these in September,1991. It makes me feel old since some of us have been listening to these albums for almost 23 years now. I doubt back then I appreciated Coma and Breakdown like I do now. I think back then my favorite would've been YCBM.I think I even had the cassette single.

True, but I included Don't Cry in my list. It was my favorite back then, well, both Don't Cry's actually. Coma wasn't. I loved Civil War, Breakdown, Estranged, November Rain. I think that were my favorites back then. Although I've always loved them all, except for My World. After Don't Cry, I always had to hurry to stop the cd-player :lol: YCBM never was a favorite of mine, although it seems very popular here.

Almost 23 years... Wonder if we'll still be listening to AFD and UYI in 23 years time :lol:

Yeah man, I remember getting II first and not liking Breakdown all that much...and being mightily impressed by Get In The Ring, Shotgun Blues and My World :P

Here are the tallies these far:

The leaders so far are:

1. Estranged - 18

2. Locomotive - 13

3. You Could Be Mine - 13

4. November Rain - 10

5. Coma - 9

Right Next Door To Hell - 2

Dust And Bones - 1

Live And Let Die - NONE

Don’t Cry (Original) - 6

Perfect Crime - 5

You Ain’t The First - NONE

Bad Obsession - 1

Back Off Bitch - 2

Double Talkin’ Jive - 3

November Rain - 10

The Garden - 3

Garden Of Eden - NONE

Don’t Damn Me - 7

Bad Apples - 1

Dead Horse - 6

Coma - 9

Civil War - 8

14 Years - 4

Yesterdays - 1

Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door - 1

Get In The Ring - 2

Shotgun Blues - 1

Breakdown - 6

Pretty Tied Up - 3

Locomotive - 13

So Fine - NONE

Estranged - 18

You Could Be Mine - 13

Don’t Cry (Alt. Lyrics) - 1

My World - NONE

Clearly we like the epics! And none of my 5 are leading :lol: !

Speaking of Back Off Bitch, anyone know why it wasn't included on AFD? I get that Don't Cry would have sounded out of place, but think BOB would have worked.

Anyway, my vote for top 5...

November Rain

You Could Be Mine

Coma

Pretty Tied Up

Estranged

Edited by Bicem