Just a thought...

Is there any way that we can all together ask Axl just one question and get the answer from him?

I'd like if we could all ask him: "WHY HE DOES NOT RELEASE JUST ONE GREAT SINGLE NOW?"

You'd just get some rambling, nonsensical non-answer.

Its why I never understood this clamoring for this autobiography. We've seen how he writes and how he presents things. It would be unreadable.

Too insecure and stubborn to release anything anytime soon. He'll eventually release the rest of Chinese when he's in a weird good mood but that will be just because he considers Chinese to be a double. I don't think he'll just release half of the work, it will be like just releasing UYI l or ll.

Is there any way that we can all together ask Axl just one question and get the answer from him?

I'd like if we could all ask him: "WHY HE DOES NOT RELEASE JUST ONE GREAT SINGLE NOW?"

You would probably be called a hater and told to get on board or fuck off. If you are lucky, you'll get a tweet saying they have no idea what they're doing they have no info about releses.

• Like 1

He answered that question in 2009. Here's his response:

"Have no idea and don't care. Hopefully, we'll be working 'Chinese' for a good bit. Of course there's the same idiots that have been around forever already demanding release dates."

Yeah, loved that routine.

We're "focusing on Chinese". You might have noticed the lack of a video, proper single releases, or any serious promotion of any kind.

Laser like focus, our guy.

Edited by D-GenerationX

"Have no idea and don't care. Hopefully, we'll be working 'Chinese' for a good bit. Of course there's the same idiots that have been around forever already demanding release dates."

Haven't they went from playing 6-7 CD songs down to playing just four at recent shows?

You also have to love that he calls his FANS "idiots" for wanting to hear music from their favorite singer.

The real question is why does Axl, Beta, and Ferdnando have such distain for the people who have filled Axl's pockets with millions of dollars?

Haven't they went from playing 6-7 CD songs down to playing just four at recent shows?

You also have to love that he calls his FANS "idiots" for wanting to hear music from their favorite singer.

The real question is why does Axl, Beta, and Ferdnando have such distain for the people who have filled Axl's pockets with millions of dollars?

It's now five years later, so it might not be too early to ask that question again. Although I know it won't be of any use anyway.

Groghan: Were you already asking new music in 2009 ? I would be personally offended if I were you. ;) I know it's sad he calls his diehard fans idiots, because he specifically mentions they have been 'around forever', but I can't help but laugh at it. What a ridiculous situation we're all in :lol:

EDIT: rephrased it

Edited by Lio

Its why I never understood this clamoring for this autobiography. We've seen how he writes and how he presents things. It would be unreadable.

He writes like he does when he plays the narrator on CITR yet he said he doesn't identify with Caulfield and thought Salinger should be removed from school literature lol.

He writes like he does when he plays the narrator on CITR yet he said he doesn't identify with Caulfield and thought Salinger should be removed from school literature lol.

The book seemed like a convenient excuse. He was a nobody who wanted to be a somebody.

Axl seems like a somebody who wants to be a nobody sometimes lol. 'When there ain't enough of me to go around, I'd rather be left alone'. He shares some traits with Salinger, therefore Holden by proxy, I didn't really believe him when he dismissed it so tritely, he seemed to understand it very well but I guess appreciating something does not equate to admiring it.