Does it Bother You if a Girl Loves Shows/Music You Despise?

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

Yes, i think anyone that likes anything other than what i do is a cunt. No, really though, thats such a fuckin' school kids thing, I can imagine that winding up kids or something but like, when you're older, i don't particularly wanna go out with a bird that likes fuckin' football and all the stuff i like, how many fuckin' husband and wife duos like the same shit, you don't base relationships over whether or not you like Eastenders, thats fuckin' stupid.

• Like 1

Null vote.

I like almost any type of music....to a degree....so obviously, it wouldn't bother me.

And I feel sorry for anyone that would list musical taste as a priority when selecting a possible partner....it shouldn't even be in the top 10 in terms of important qualities...but that's just me.

yes. definite deal breaker.

also, if you wear animal print, lose my number.

also, if you have a ridiculous name - not interested.

If you're a white girl and your parents named you Lateisha, even though you didn't name youself, you're probably insane. I conclude this; ridiculous parents probably raised a ridiculous person. There is definite causality there.

Great decision making, parents! Julia is overated, lets name her Shaynaea!

Edited by Jackie Moon
  • Like 2

Guest Len B'stard

If you're a white girl and your parents named you Lateisha, even though you didn't name youself, you're probably insane. I conclude this; ridiculous parents probably raised a ridiculous person. There is definite causality there.

I know a girl called Shanee, I'm gonna show her this post...then send her out looking for you :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

My ex loved Queen, Guns N' Roses, Nine Inch Nails and most bands I loved.

My wife knows three GN'R songs (but she can recognize Axl right away), five Queen songs and she loves Madonna and listens to Nickelback.

It doesn't matter.

Y'know, upon revision that is pretty tragic, have you given any thought to perhaps outing her for a newer model? :lol:

I know a girl called Shanee, I'm gonna show her this post...then send her out looking for you :lol:

Her parents did an A1 job

Guest Len B'stard

To be fair she only had the one, no man there y'see, no voice of reason :lol:

You think thats fucked up, my last girl wanted to have a daughter and call her Sapphire...i could just imagine me running after her in the park like a twat givin' it 'Sapphire, Sapphire!' :lol:

Sapphire i ask you, fuckin' Sapphire!

I got the distinct impression I wasn't "cool" enough with an ex of mine. It was pretty childish. She was still figuring out who she is.

And no, not really. If she's into her rock music and doesn't like GnR..thats a bit of a turn off. (:lol:)

How many girls like Chinese Democracy? :rofl-lol:

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker
  • Like 1

To be fair she only had the one, no man there y'see

I am totally, 1000% shocked. I did not see this coming in a million years. Boy, am I glad we did not put a wager on this. Single parent household? Person with a ridiculous name? I don't see any logical thread here.

Guest Len B'stard

To be fair she only had the one, no man there y'see

I am totally, 1000% shocked. I did not see this coming in a million years. Boy, am I glad we did not put a wager on this. Single parent household? Person with a ridiculous name? I don't see any logical thread here.

Jackie you're such a young republican, wheres your social conscience lad? :lol:

I'm offended. I'm down with many conservative viewpoints but I believeknow republicans as a whole are out of their fucking minds.

I love Peter Schiff but many things he says are outright insane. Then some are spot on. I wouldn't buy any ideology 100%.

I wouldn't catergorize myself as a liberal or a conservative, the extremes on both sides have flaws but if you're putting a gun to my head asking me to choose a camp its a no brainer.

I like to pick and choose. Like the christians!

Edited by Jackie Moon
  • Like 1

"i love this song!" she said enthusiastically, twisting the volume knob of the radio to

its fullest extent an swaying her head to the rhythm.!

"i love this song!" he said enthusiastically, and as his hand reached for the volume knob

she stated, "not too loud please, i've got a headache."

• Like 1

Generally not, of course it's not exactly what you want but you've got to compromise.

I've gone to some concerts, movies, events etc that I did and do not like and even watched seasons of the OC because of a girlfriend and vice versa.