is No Trickery! genius marketing?

Guest Gunns

you know what would be more genius marketing, if they did a #dont buy my book campaign sponsored by wasted

you know what would be more genius marketing, if they did a #dont buy my book campaign sponsored by wasted

#nobodybuysmybookanywaynoonegivesonesolitaryfuckaboutmybookthereisnogodrattwillconquerthealienspacestationwithoutjudgmentforitsjudgementthatdefeatsusalljan2015prepareforacontractofinsurance!

"No Trickery!" seems like it's as good a line as "Chinese Democracy Starts Now!"

Is this the start of the No Trickery! era?

They're looking out for us. A lot of liars out there. All a part of Axl's vision. I bet No Trickery is the result of that 3 hour meeting fernando talked about.

Guest Gunns

#nobodybuysmybookanywaynoonegivesonesolitaryfuckaboutmybookthereisnogodrattwillconquerthealienspacestationwithoutjudgmentforitsjudgementthatdefeatsusalljan2015prepareforacontractofinsurance!

#illmakethecoverofyournextbookandexpect100%oftheroyaltiesevenifitonlysells1copy

"No Trickery!" seems like it's as good a line as "Chinese Democracy Starts Now!"

By "as good a line" do you mean no one gives a shit and no one will remember? I guess that's genius in a way. :lol:

They're looking out for us. A lot of liars out there. All a part of Axl's vision. I bet No Trickery is the result of that 3 hour meeting fernando talked about.

round and round i know we'll find a way just give it time.

Axl is probably decades ahead of the curve. He just released his late 90s album in 2008. The early 2000s album must be like Pale Rider meets Sam's Town on Jager bombs.

By "as good a line" do you mean no one gives a shit and no one will remember? I guess that's genius in a way. :lol:

whatever doesn't work for you I guess. It's kind of a win-win situation when bad publicity is the only kind you get.

tl;dr

round and round i know we'll find a way just give it time.

Axl is probably decades ahead of the curve. He just released his late 90s album in 2008. The early 2000s album must be like Pale Rider meets Sam's Town on Jager bombs.

whatever doesn't work for you I guess. It's kind of a win-win situation when bad publicity is the only kind you get.

It's like they said: "this is it, it's fucked up, but at least it's real". Or at least that was the intention. Personally, I love it. It's both funny and sad.

Edited by Rovim

Not the best time to be using the word "trickery" as a promotion ...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/maniac-writes-manifesto-prior-deadly-rampage-article-1.1805474

“On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery,”

lol yeah... People should not use a word cause some crazy fuck used it.

Edited by Rovim

They just chose No Trickery because they are cool. They had other options such as "Fantabulous Tour", "3rd base" or The okey dokey residency" but No Trickery sounds much more cool.

It's upbeat. It makes me happy. :max:

You got to have a catch phrase to get people interested.

I think it means you get exactly what GNR has been performing for years, so there's no surprises and you get 3 hours of show for the big money you're paying.