Is It Possible for a Guy & a Girl to Be Best Friends?

the reality is that it doesn't matter...if a person means the world to you

what should it matter if you came in her or not....like having sex somehow

degrades a beautiful relationship....a person you would do anything for

now somehow means less to me than some asshole across the streets friend

just cause he aint stuck his dick in her1

My best friend in the whole world, who I've been friends with for 8 years, and who has never left me or given up on me, who sets me straight when I go wrong (or at least tries to set me straight), who has been there through it all, is a girl. There's no real sexual tension between us or anything, just an unspoken understanding that years from now, when I have my life together, we'll probably be together, but not until I'm ready. But it's unspoken. I met her when she was 13 and I was 15 turning 16, now she's going to be 21.

I would really like to repay her in some way for all the kindness she's shown me. I'm a very tough person to deal with and she could've dropped me for good many times over. For whatever reason, she puts up with me, even when I've basically cut contact with her to appease the new flavor of the month girlfriend. Yet she forgave and still remains my friend.

We're like Mick and Keith. Her being the more grounded, more realistic, no bullshit Keith. She gets very harsh and bluntly honest with me if she feels I need to hear it, even if what she says is a verbal punch to the gut, she's usually right.

Last night, I was very very depressed about the end of my most recent relationship and I got a little drunk, she came, got me and took me out to eat and we hung out and talked.

She's a God send and I hope all of you here are luckty enough to have a friend like her. I knew the day I met her that I was meeting someone who'd be a big part of the rest of my life. Somehow I just knew.

In 21st century, there are no friends. There are aquaintances you meet in various social situations you are involved in. You use some and some use you. There are no post civil war cigar smoking walking towards the sun friendship at all.

If you find a guy and a gal acting as friends, wait for a few years and the guy would somehow creep in the relationship angle either in his head or out loud and everything will go sour.

If men are good at physical prowess, women can beat anyone at emotions. Women are a beast in psychological strength.