DJ fuckin up the oldies

Guest Gunns

Can you change the thread title, it gives off the impression that dj is back to abusing old people like that hotel incident with that old lady.

• Like 1

Nobody dislikes Ashba more than me, but if you need evidence of how awful he is all you have to do is watch/listen to a clip of him performing with GNR or look at a picture of the guy...I can understand threads dedicated to how much he sucks getting binned.

Fuck that was awful.

I also hate his solo in patience, so fucking out of place, horrendous bends, generic other places, not a hint of soul. Then the *shred* part at the end where he plays the same run over and over. Worst is when he decides his wah pedal needs in on the atrocity, because what would the axis powers be without Italy? Then plays full chords with full distortion and wah pedal and makes a cascade of cacophonous bull shit on a fucking acoustic song.

Fuck him and anyone who loves him.

We've had plenty of threads discussing DJ's playing lately, including an 8 page thread on his Patience solo in particular.

He's not going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately, and while I also thought that solo was pretty atrocious, the repetitive threads don't do a whole lot for the atmosphere around here.