More SA dates coming by the end of the year?

Axl Rose - Fã Clube has just posted this:

"Segundo nossas fontes - O Guns N' Roses pode confirmar mais datas na América do Sul para o fim do ano além do México. Poderemos ter mais shows no Brasil? Quem sabe... Mais informações em breve!"

Translated: According to our sources - Guns N 'Roses can confirm more dates in South America by the end of the year, including Mexico. We may have more shows in Brazil? Who knows ... More info soon!

Imo, the source is not reliable (my point of view) but who knows...

SHIT.

Is the Axl Rose fan club run by the same kid who said Beta called him to talk about Going Down? I call bullshit on the source but if those are the shows where they were grossing a million or so per concert why wouldn't they play there again?

Just go to Mexico and play the march-cancelled show, don't tour SA again.

Why turn down that much money just because there are a few thousand nerds (us) who complain about the touring? Axl has many employees and is responsible for the livelihoods of a lot of people. As long as these people are paying, Gn'R will keep playing.

• Like 1

Why turn down that much money just because there are a few thousand nerds (us) who complain about the touring? Axl has many employees and is responsible for the livelihoods of a lot of people. As long as these people are paying, Gn'R will keep playing.

So, GN'R will be touring until 2050 just to pay this people?

Axl Rose - Fã Clube has just posted this:

"Segundo nossas fontes - O Guns N' Roses pode confirmar mais datas na América do Sul para o fim do ano além do México. Poderemos ter mais shows no Brasil? Quem sabe... Mais informações em breve!"

Translated: According to our sources - Guns N 'Roses can confirm more dates in South America by the end of the year, including Mexico. We may have more shows in Brazil? Who knows ... More info soon!

Imo, the source is not reliable (my point of view) but who knows...

SHIT.

I hope it's not true. Would be kinda ridiculous.