Who's this?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is anything to this. His body language isn't relaxed and flirtatious. He just looks to me like he's saying "ok, take the pictures so I can be on my way".

I was being sarcastic in an attempt to convince gia that she was in with a chance with Axl.

OBVIOUSLY Axl confused Gia as a hotel maid which is he didn't make a move.

I don't think there is anything to this. His body language isn't relaxed and flirtatious. He just looks to me like he's saying "ok, take the pictures so I can be on my way".

I was being sarcastic in an attempt to convince gia that she was in with a chance with Axl.

OBVIOUSLY Axl confused Gia as a hotel maid which is he didn't make a move.

:lol:

OBVIOUSLY Axl confused Gia as a hotel maid which is why he never made a move.

Exactly don't be fake like you did a few posts ago

and I've seen what you look like too... that shit is funny too

:lol:

no wonder lol

Edited by Gia

She's been getting backstage passes for 2011, 2012 & gets a hug whenever Axl greets her. She looks like she has a boyfriend who looks a little like Axl in his younger days & goes to Vegas with her Mum & friend/sister. She's a grad so I don't know what age that is.

The fact she's endorsed by her own mother to go to Vegas and have sex with Rose gotta be the most disgusting thing ever. Seriously, this is fucking sick.

I cannot believe this, you really believe she went to Vegas with her Mum who endorsed her to have sex with Axl???? How do you know they had sex, were you there watching? You honestly think he'd have photos like this taken to be put all over the web if he was sleeping with a young girl like this? Yes she's cute & she's a fan but you're judging him & her & her Mum for something that you don't even know took place.

He is very private in his personal life & the last thing he'd do is flaunt some young girl fan, have sex with her & risk her telling everyone. You are giving him a bad name without even knowing any facts, he hardly looks very romantic in these photos - you're like the journalists who were sure he was dating Lana. So if he was dating her then he must have been sleeping with her, he was even accused of sleeping with the topless girl in Melbourne who appeared on stage with him. The rate you're judging him he sleeps with every female he has his photo taken with, give the man a break.

WHAAAAAAAAAAT? Are you fucking kidding me??? :wow:

YOU SAID ALL THAT CRAP ABOUT HER GOING TO VEGAS WITH HER MOM AND ALSO HER FRIEND/SISTER!!!!!

Jesus, you didn't take the pills or what???

He's a private guy? How is this picture any private??

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

10404526_673487396038366_691346266577670

You have serious mental issues, really. Accussing me of a lot of crap that is already online ALL OVER THE INTERNET and not precisely because I leaked it but thanks to this very same girl who has an open Facebook account with albums FULL of these pictures.

She's the one who has made these pictures public, NOT ME.

I give Axl a bad name?? How in the friggin' hell do I do that??? OH I DIDNT KNOW IM THE ONE WHO PUSHES HIM TO TAKE PICS WITH BARENAKED TEENAGERS.

Retarded to the bone! :no:

You are the kind of abhorrent poster who nearly brought this forum to its knees a few months ago. Who the hell do you think you are using words like that and insulting another member who is only having a debate, like everyone else?

You need to fuck off away from this forum!

• Like 1

All I wanna know is who took that photo of Axl grabbing her ass.

Was it Beta? Fernando? Her bf? Her friend? Vanessa? Jarmo?

I dont think Beta does those kind of things..... It's either Fernando, Jarmo or somebody else who participates of those wild after-parties....

All I wanna know is who took that photo of Axl grabbing her ass.

Was it Beta? Fernando? Her bf? Her friend? Vanessa? Jarmo?

I dont think Beta does those kind of things..... It's either Fernando, Jarmo or somebody else who participates of those wild after-parties....

I like to think it's Beta lol

He's by the pool at an after party, there is another photo posted with about 10 others in the room.

So you're gonna talk shit about me and not address it ?

here I am, I look like the maid right... let's talk about how you look like

You are the kind of abhorrent poster who nearly brought this forum to its knees a few months ago. Who the hell do you think you are using words like that and insulting another member who is only having a debate, like everyone else?

??

Make me go you stupid bitch.

Who the hell YOU think you are to fucking talk to me like that and who the hell does your friend think she is to accusse me of "giving Axl a bad name"?

HAHAHAHAAHAA. Anything Axl does, he does it on his own will.

Dude you're one of the most annoying posters on this form. Seriously, you made almost 400 pointless ass posts in just over a month. Go back to where you came from.

Fuck off, Tiny Robot

Admins, ban pls

This Edited by nambis
  • Like 1

He's by the pool at an after party, there is another photo posted with about 10 others in the room.

Gia, you are very pretty

Fuck off, Tiny Robot

Admins, ban pls

Mind your own goddamn business

And I was talking to Tiny Robot, not you. You are cool

Edited by ZoSoRose

Gia, you are very pretty

Fuck off, Tiny Robot

Admins, ban pls

I'm sorry I was pissed off I deleted it since then :lol:

you're a sweetheart

Edited by Gia

??

Who the hell YOU think you are to fucking talk to me like that and who the hell does your friend think she is to accusse me of "giving Axl a bad name"?

Dude you're one of the most annoying posters on this form. Seriously, you made almost 400 pointless ass posts in just over a month. Go back to where you came from.

Fuck off, Tiny Robot

Admins, ban pls

This

show me the posts where you talk about your researchs to cure cancer :blink:

For fuck sake. You are not getting this.

My original comment was to make you feel better after you suggested you weren't good enough for Axl. I replied saying that he was to shy to make a move so went for the lesser good lookin chic (the blonde). I then said he confused you with a maid offering another way why Axl wouldn't hit on you. Obviously you misunderstood.

Edited by Axl_morris

??

Fuck off, Tiny Robot

Admins, ban pls

This

show me the posts where you talk about your researchs to cure cancer :blink:

What the heck are you even talking about? You are bonkers

I think you are a jagoff for telling rock4ever she has mental issues for no reason. Since you clearly are talking crazy I am guessing you had no idea what you were saying. Sorry dude, hope things get sorted out for you. Or maybe you did know what you are saying and are just an idiot. Beats me, cheers :shrugs:

Edited by ZoSoRose

??

20120310162435!Watch-out-we-got-a-badass

• Like 1

Gia, you are very pretty

Fuck off, Tiny Robot

Admins, ban pls

I'm sorry I was pissed off I deleted it since then :lol:

you're a sweetheart

:)

For fuck sake. You are not getting this.

My original comment was to make you feel better after you suggested you weren't good enough for Axl. I replied saying that he was to shy to make a move so went for the lesser good lookin chic (the blonde). I then said he confused you with a maid offering another way why Axl wouldn't hit on you. Obviously you misunderstood.

"I was being sarcastic in an attempt to convince gia that she was in with a chance with Axl.

OBVIOUSLY Axl confused Gia as a hotel maid which is he didn't make a move."

I just quoted you... at what point was this a compliment?