Post your top 4 Live Axl Vocal performances from each decade.

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

Quote the second post and drop 1 video into each respective decade

Go! (provide timestamps if applicable please) (at the end of the thread, I will create a master list with 1 video from each persons post in their respective years, added to the op)

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

This should be good to see, gives a chance for the fans to put up only 1 of their favorite vocal performances from each decade, and we can see how Axl's voice has travelled throughout the years, if these performances are as good as people think, it should showcase some cool shit

Guest Gunns

inb4 someone posts rio/bridgeschool

ill request an admin to have them and their post removed from this immediately. I dont want this potentially great thread, ruined with a performance like that.

ill request an admin to have them and their post removed from this immediately. I dont want this potentially great thread, ruined with a performance like that.

To be honest, I still really enjoy Estranged from RiR. But that's mostly because it was the first time they played it since the Illusion days.

Guest Gunns

1980'S

1990'S

2000'S

2010- onwards

To be honest, I still really enjoy Estranged from RiR. But that's mostly because it was the first time they played it since the Illusion days.

Yes its hard not to be attached either due to nostalgic reasons or based on the overall band performance/energy.

This should be strictly focused on Axl's vocal performance during the song, and nothing else. We might find some cool gems in here if we stick to just vocals only, the videos might make for a good reference point in other threads...

Edited by Gunns

Guest Gunns

If you're just doing little segments and not full performances, you should definitely have 0:32-0:55 of this video in there.

embedded for you

• Like 3

1980'S

1990'S

2000'S

2010- onwards

That IRS is brilliant. That whole show is amazing btw, Axl was on fire. But I could only pick one, so I went with Rocket Queen from the same show.

Oh and btw, you posted Free Falling twice.

Ha, thanks.

Fixed it now. I tried to post videos people hadn't posted already, so that's why I went without things like Sailing, but god damn, you can never have enough of that Bucharest show. It's my holy grail for a pro shot or just soundboard.

Guest Gunns

If you're just doing little segments and not full performances, you should definitely have 0:32-0:55 of

video in there.

embedded for you

Mother. Fucker.

Only if they're milfs

• Like 1