Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

Nah, McCoy doesn't live under his parents roof, holds down a job, doesn't blame his mother for his problems, isn't on anti depressants, doesn't have a raging 2 beer a day booze problem and from what I've seen is good natured and thinks twice before casting the first stone.

Arnold is a good shit. End of.

That's a convincing argument if ever I've read one.

I don't need arguments. Everyone sees you running around the forum trying to start shit with a couple people. You were better when you first got here. Go back to that.

Thanks mags, and fuck off Doomsy. My family has a history of alcohol dependency, alcohol induced behaviors and mental illnesses so I am quite proud of the fact that I can keep my drinking moderate.

Fuckin' tough-boy asshat.

What do you want Doomsy? If it's to leave McCoy alone, that's not negotiable.

What's it really that make you hate him so much? You two are a lot like each other in many ways..

Don't ever fucking insult me like that ever again please.

Arnold is a good shit. End of.

That's a convincing argument if ever I've read one.

I don't need arguments. Everyone sees you running around the forum trying to start shit with a couple people. You were better when you first got here. Go back to that.

Oh noes!

I never said squat to Arnie until he started shitting on McCoy, how amusing that I'm the one starting shit where your boy digs into McCoy without mercy.

Did you bang any?

Nope, did get a phone number, though.

Yes, Arnold, it was a female.

gonna ask her out to play trivia?

That would be the best idea he's had for a date yet. No, he's going to take her out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and bore the shit out of her.