Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

What is that, a fucking riddle? The least you can do is say "I got laid this week, it was pretty cool", so we can just close this thread.

Nothing like that. Just had some good karma come my way. It's really too long of a story to post, but I have reason to be optimistic about the near future.

What is McCoy's main trait on the forum? Pathetically obsessed with acquiring a girlfriend. Yup, just like Arnold.

I don't think the level of obsessiveness is the same. Arnold has never paid a girl to have a free meal on him, just so she can say she's not interested. So at least he's got that going in his favor.

I believe he was being sarcastic, as finding a girlfriend seems to be extremely low on Arnold's list of priorities ... especially considering he constantly talks about how he can't stand women. :lol:

Arnold doesn't like anyone, not just women.

My aunt said, 'Now that you've got yourself a 'real job' have you found yourself a girlfriend?'

I laughed in her face and went straight to the fridge.

• Like 1

Tell it to the mods or the one who did it and they will surely remove it.

I have actually given plenty of advice to fellas in your situation before. What I have seen to be their mistake is that they don't have anything that distinguishes themselves from the great majority of guys and hence they end up competing to become the "big fish in the big pond". You don't want that competition. The odds are too hard. It is much better to find a unique identity that appeals to a smaller group of girls and aim for the "big fish in a small pond". Girls are very varied and be allowing your own inherent peculiarities to be expressed rather than suppressing these to conform to whatever the male ideal is at the moment, you will become attractive to these girls and have much less competition. But you are sort of doing the right thing, McCoy, you are targeting a smaller segment of girls. That is good! Your problem, though, is that you are aiming for a niche market that is simply too obscure, namely the "girls who are attracted to oblivious gays" segment. The odds are really against you until you make some changes.

• Like 1

He does look fine but in an slightly effeminate way. It's okay though. In the Game of Numbers, which dating is, everyone with persistence and dedication will become a winner. You hear me, McCoy? Don't give up, sooner or later you will find someone :)

Edited by SoulMonster

Tell it to the mods or the one who did it and they will surely remove it.

I have actually given plenty of advice to fellas in your situation before. What I have seen to be their mistake is that they don't have anything that distinguishes themselves from the great majority of guys and hence they end up competing to become the "big fish in the big pond". You don't want that competition. The odds are too hard. It is much better to find a unique identity that appeals to a smaller group of girls and aim for the "big fish in a small pond". Girls are very varied and be allowing your own inherent peculiarities to be expressed rather than suppressing these to conform to whatever the male ideal is at the moment, you will become attractive to these girls and have much less competition. But you are sort of doing the right thing, McCoy, you are targeting a smaller segment of girls. That is good! Your problem, though, is that you are aiming for a niche market that is simply too obscure, namely the "girls who are attracted to oblivious gays" segment. The odds are really against you until you make some changes.

Yeah that, OR just put on a bit of weight dude.

I know you were overweight in the past but no chick wants to go out with a guy who weighs less than her. Seriously! Take my advice, I know these things from dealing with brides for many years. I'm not saying fatten up, but maybe bulk up a bit. You look very 'slight' and that is really a term that should only be ascribed to women. I know you are already conscious of your height so if you add a bit of bulk to your torso you'll be more masculine. :)

• Like 1

Skinny dudes (with no shirts on) and fat women go together like ham and cheese, chuck country music in there and it's a trifecta.

If you're not going to bulk up McCoy you should bag yourself a chubber...even if you are going to bulk up, bag yourself a chubber.

Thank you.

• Like 1