Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

That would be the best idea he's had for a date yet. No, he's going to take her out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and bore the shit out of her.

boredom is non-issue. i know many boring people who are perfectly happy with their boring partners. stick to your guns, be boring, one day it will pay off! ;)

That would be the best idea he's had for a date yet. No, he's going to take her out to dinner at a fancy restaurant and bore the shit out of her.

boredom is non-issue. i know many boring people who are perfectly happy with their boring partners. stick to your guns, be boring, one day it will pay off! ;)

Sure, but you have to fool them into thinking you're not boring early on so you can keep them on your boring hook later on. :lol:

• Like 1

Nah, McCoy doesn't live under his parents roof, holds down a job, doesn't blame his mother for his problems, isn't on anti depressants, doesn't have a raging 2 beer a day booze problem and from what I've seen is good natured and thinks twice before casting the first stone.

Aye aye. You are right. McCoy, see? You don't need this thread.

Did you bang any?

Nope, did get a phone number, though.

Yes, Arnold, it was a female.

gonna ask her out to play trivia?

That sounds like a solid plan.

And geez, I was out of town at a concert tonight. Just got in and I see that I missed some fireworks in the thread.

ans let her have a fucking drink if she wants to

What do you want Doomsy? If it's to leave McCoy alone, that's not negotiable.

What's it really that make you hate him so much? You two are a lot like each other in many ways..

Don't ever fucking insult me like that ever again please.

Hey, no offence meant :shrugs:. I just think you two have at least two things in common.. Social anxiety and problems interacting with the opposite sex. You didn't answer my question though, I don't understand why you hate him so much.. I thought you could at least empathize with the the two things I mentioned.. the same issues you two are battling with.

Those aren't issues.

What is McCoy's main trait on the forum? Pathetically obsessed with acquiring a girlfriend. Yup, just like Arnold.

I don't think the level of obsessiveness is the same. Arnold has never paid a girl to have a free meal on him, just so she can say she's not interested. So at least he's got that going in his favor.

What is McCoy's main trait on the forum? Pathetically obsessed with acquiring a girlfriend. Yup, just like Arnold.

I don't think the level of obsessiveness is the same. Arnold has never paid a girl to have a free meal on him, just so she can say she's not interested. So at least he's got that going in his favor.

I believe he was being sarcastic, as finding a girlfriend seems to be extremely low on Arnold's list of priorities ... especially considering he constantly talks about how he can't stand women. :lol:

Yes.

I believe he was being sarcastic, as finding a girlfriend seems to be extremely low on Arnold's list of priorities ... especially considering he constantly talks about how he can't stand women. :lol:

Arnold doesn't like anyone, not just women. And I think he would secretly love to have a girlfriend, he's just going about it in a cool, brooding, laid back, fuck you kind of way. He's taking his time and letting his Tommy Bahama shirts do the talking for him.

Arnold gets a girl before McCoy. Calling it now.