Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

Who do you guys think would win a fight between Groghan and McCoy?

I'll lay you a ton now on Mccoy not lasting 60 seconds with Groghan :lol:

You should put more stock in McCoy. Doesn't it hurt like hell to get kicked with cowboy boots?

The only thing Mccoy will be doing with his legs is the Zab Judah chicken dance :lol:

I think he's got a lot of aggression built up inside that could be put to good use in a fight.

Do me a favour, Groghan would fuck him like a woman :lol:

Oh you :lol:

Don't forget that when I start punching him he'd start yelling "that's what my ex-gf used to do" and "the kids on the school yard used to beat me up for being fat".............so I'd ease up and think the fight was over, and he'd start kicking my damn shins again. So maybe it would last a bit.

HHmmm, what music would be playing in the background? Country or heavy metal?

Len...........you want me to anally assault him afterwards?

McCoy, are you reading this? :lol: Are you going to let him talk that way about you?

Guest Len B'stard

Uh, not exactly, it was just a colourful way of saying that he'd get dealt with although, look, if you got that kinda itch I ain't gonna stand in the way of your fixing it with a little friction if you get my meaning :D
Don't forget that when I start punching him he'd start yelling "that's what my ex-gf used to do" and "the kids on the school yard used to beat me up for being fat".............so I'd ease up and think the fight was over, and he'd start kicking my damn shins again. So maybe it would last a bit.

HHmmm, what music would be playing in the background? Country or heavy metal?

McCoy, are you reading this? :lol: Are you going to let him talk that way about you?

He was even talkin' 'bout yo mommmmmmmaaaa :lol:

Unfortunately, because of my job, I've been Mandt certified for over a decade. So a 5-foot-2 country dude with streaks in his hair probably wouldn't be too hard to take down!!!

I think the real interesting scuffle would be Arnold and McCoy. Both have a lot of anger issue and built up frustration with the world. Those two dudes need to meet in the Octagon.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Can i just opt out and pick a drinking partner from the above mentioned? :lol: We'll be the judges!

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Wanted to ask that actually but i didn't wanna look stupid :lol: 'DUUUUUUUUUUUUHH Len, don't you know what a Mandt is? I got 12 of em at home!' :lol:

Come on, son. While he seems like a pretty nice guy.........the dude is 5-foot-2 and has his hair professionally done at a salon. I've caught fish that weigh more than he does.

5'6.

What the hell is the issue here?

On second thought, with that kind of language I'm guessing Christian Mingle probably isn't for you.

I think we are starting to see why he is having so much trouble attracting quality women.

Anger issues.

Potty mouth.

A bit of a cheapskate.

McCoy, when you go on a first date do you make the woman pay her own way? Do you tell her you would normally pay, but your credit card balance is a little high and you don't want to add to it until the following month? And then get mad and lash out at her if she questions you about it?

I never make the woman pay. Ever.

• Like 1

Come on, son. While he seems like a pretty nice guy.........the dude is 5-foot-2 and has his hair professionally done at a salon. I've caught fish that weigh more than he does.

5'6.

Is that your reply to this discussion? Come on, talk some smack. Show people that you've got some cojones.

Edited by Lithium

Oh, it's a training that teaches you how to defuse potentially violent situations.

You learn how to spot signs of people who are beginning to get agitated and then how to stop them before they escalate. The goal, of course, is to do that through non-physical methods. But if the person becomes violent to others or themselves..........then you are taught out to physically detain them.

It mainly focuses on the mental aspect of it all. But you do learn some cool ways on how to get out of choke holds, or if somebody has a rope around your neck how you can break free, if somebody throws a punch at you, of it they are physically attacking somebody else, etc.

The basic goal is to stop anybody from being hurt. And sometimes that means you have to take down the aggressor.

5'6.

Is that your reply to this discussion? Come on, talk some smack. Show people that you've got some cojones.

I'm at work. I haven't even had a chance to read the last 3 pages or whatever of this thread. I have no idea what went on in here since I went to bed last night.

Edited by The Real McCoy

5'6.

I'm at work. I haven't even had a chance to read the last 3 pages or whatever of this thread. I have no idea what went on in here since I went to bed last night.

Groghan claims that he would make you his girlfriend if you two ever got in a fight, as well as basically calling you a short hooray for tolerance!. Now please let him know what's what and preserve us short people's reputation of being short-tempered people you don't fuck with.

5'6.

Groghan claims that he would make you his girlfriend if you two ever got in a fight, as well as basically calling you a short hooray for tolerance!. Now please let him know what's what and preserve us short people's reputation of being short-tempered people you don't fuck with.

Lith..............this might be bringing McCoy flashbacks from when he was in elementary school.

Could you please play Devil Went Down To Georgia by the Charlie Daniels Band.

Thank you :)

Good song. Haven't played it in years.

I never make the woman pay. Ever.

But one day they will huh? One day they will pay! They will all pay for what they've done!!!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Bwahshahahahahaha!!!!!! :lol:
You should pay for creating this bastardization of a thread you dumb cunt.
This thread is gold! :lol: