Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

the fuck man, you can't spare five bucks for the forum? The highlights and Lucky Brand jeans can't be that expensive.

What would you do if an unexpected dinner with a girl you really like came up? Dine and dash?

If I could send cash, I'd mail a crisp $5 bill to Subs right now.

I just don't like using my credit card when it's not 100% required. As I said, once my card is paid in a week or two, I'll donate to the forum. Not a big deal.

That's so miser.

the fuck man, you can't spare five bucks for the forum? The highlights and Lucky Brand jeans can't be that expensive.

What would you do if an unexpected dinner with a girl you really like came up? Dine and dash?

If I could send cash, I'd mail a crisp $5 bill to Subs right now.

I just don't like using my credit card when it's not 100% required. As I said, once my card is paid in a week or two, I'll donate to the forum. Not a big deal.

That's so miser.

:facepalm:

Sorry I haven't been paying attention

But why was the other one deleted?

Lithium wanted it deleted.

Thanks Lio

Why did Lithium want it delete it though?

Not enough gifs? :lol:

He was fed up with it, I think, because McCoy wouldn't take the advice given and no one was getting anywhere. You of all people should know how harsh Lithium can be, Gia :lol:

• Like 1

Sorry I haven't been paying attention

But why was the other one deleted?

Lithium wanted it deleted.

Thanks Lio

Why did Lithium want it delete it though?

Not enough gifs? :lol:

He was fed up with it, I think, because McCoy wouldn't take the advice given and no one was getting anywhere. You of all people should know how harsh Lithium can be, Gia :lol:

I haven't been very harsh to Gia yet - we're saving that for later.

But you're right - I realized that the thread was basically just a place where McCoy could wallow and receive advice on the life issues that he is not willing to do anything about.

We're just killing time, waiting until McCoy goes on another date :shrugs:

That might be a while. There are literally zero prospects at the moment.

Go. Outside.

Talk to a girl, any girl. Tell her she's pretty then ask her out.

I do. There's not exactly many girls to talk to in my town. Hell, I'm at the park almost every night working out this time of the year, and the few girls I've seen around are usually with someone.

Went out for trivia with two of my friends last night and we were talking to someone that we've seen there before, but this time she was with a pretty attractive friend of hers that apparently works there. I didn't talk to her long enough to really feel comfortable asking her out, but if she's there next week, I'll at least try to get her number.

We're just killing time, waiting until McCoy goes on another date :shrugs:

That might be a while. There are literally zero prospects at the moment.

Now that you have exhausted every female opportunity you simply have to move on to males. It wasn't like I planned it but I am happy your own failures forces you on the right path.

• Like 1

I met a girl who was obsessed with her horse at the bar last night. His name is Pops. He's 24. She got him when she was 9. Boring as fuck. I just stared at the diamond stud on her chest. She seemed smart. :lol:

Yes, you tell us about your dates! Might be more interesting than McCoy's. (No offence, McCoy.)

The best thing brought up by this topic is in McCoy's refusal to donate to the forum.

The dude literally just had a 200 page topic dedicated solely to his life with 20-25 people giving him advice, and he can't drop $20 to help the forum stay afloat? He became a member in 2011, so he's been using this forum for almost four years.

But he doesn't want to put twenty bucks on his debit card? That's one dinner. Or two lunches. One trip to the movie. Pretty ridiculous.

$5 McCoy? Come on man. I give $5 to the teenager at Subway when he makes my footlong for lunch.

I'm also calling myself out. I've been using this forum for a decade and have never donated anything. HV treats me like a prick, but UK Subs has always been extremely nice, I've formed friendship with a lot of people outside of the forum, I actually dated a girl I met on the forum for about six months, and have spent thousands of hours on here chatting about music, sports and life with numerous people. But I've never taken the time to actually donate any money. That is ridiculous and I'm calling myself out on it.

But then I go and try and donate and when it comes to the pay part, the only way it shows I can donate is through "pay pal" which I don't have. So if somebody can tell me how to donate via a credit or debit card, I'll do that. This is my favorite forum on the web and I need to throw at least a $20 into the pot.

• Like 3

But then I go and try and donate and when it comes to the pay part, the only way it shows I can donate is through "pay pal" which I don't have. So if somebody can tell me how to donate via a credit or debit card, I'll do that. This is my favorite forum on the web and I need to throw at least a $20 into the pot.

If you're only using PayPal to pay someone (as opposed to using it to get paid for something), you should be able to enter credit card information as you would for a normal purchase - PayPal is just a third party vendor that makes things like collecting money for HV/Subs easier. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the case, no account needed or anything. Possibly just an email address at most.

The best thing brought up by this topic is in McCoy's refusal to donate to the forum.

The dude literally just had a 200 page topic dedicated solely to his life with 20-25 people giving him advice, and he can't drop $20 to help the forum stay afloat? He became a member in 2011, so he's been using this forum for almost four years.

But he doesn't want to put twenty bucks on his debit card? That's one dinner. Or two lunches. One trip to the movie. Pretty ridiculous.

$5 McCoy? Come on man. I give $5 to the teenager at Subway when he makes my footlong for lunch.

I'm also calling myself out. I've been using this forum for a decade and have never donated anything. HV treats me like a prick, but UK Subs has always been extremely nice, I've formed friendship with a lot of people outside of the forum, I actually dated a girl I met on the forum for about six months, and have spent thousands of hours on here chatting about music, sports and life with numerous people. But I've never taken the time to actually donate any money. That is ridiculous and I'm calling myself out on it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How did I refuse to pay to sponsor the forum? I clearly said that when I can, I'll throw the money in. Give me some time here, eh?

When I can donate, I will. What the hell is the issue here?

Edited by The Real McCoy

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How did I refuse to pay to sponsor the forum? I clearly said that when I can, I'll throw the money in. Give me some time here, eh?

When I can donate, I will. What the hell is the issue here?

Saying you'll throw five bucks in "later"....................dude, come on.

But it's all good. Whatever you feel is right. Don't worry about what any of us think.

Thanks Mansin.

Does t hat mean I have to sign up for a pay pal account though to get it moving?

I just wanna hit a "donate" button and have it come straight out of my credit card account!

I'll go try again.