Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

Yeah. Fuck this asshole. He's either a cupcake or a complete fucking moron or both.

But I'm not addicted to roofies, so, yeah. I've got that going for me.

Nor am I.

I've also had sexual intercourse since 2013, so yeah I've got that going for me.

Rape doesn't count :P

I'm a slave to money motherfucker.

I really want to ask how much you charge, but if you're fresh out of college, then you're way too young for me to ask that question.

'Scuse me?

I was trying to indirectly call you cute while also implying that I'm almost old enough to be your mother--but by comparing you to a male prostitute, I think my compliment lost whatever semblance of charm it may have had.

So... Hunchback. Good book.

Heh, I don't think a 36 year-old woman is either of these guys' type.

Seriously, though, both McCoy and Arnold, judging by the pics in some of the other threads, are good-looking guys. They just haven't met the right girls yet.

I second whomever suggested Christian Mingle for McCoy, too. I'm willing to bet lots of those girls also only go to church twice a year and are just on there because they don't want the kind of guy they'll meet in a bar...

...which leaves the bars for us cougars. Mmrrrowl!

(Disclaimer: 3 years younger is the youngest I've ever dated in real life. I'm just a lolcougar--I can haz cheezburger and handsome young man, pleez?)