Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

The best thing brought up by this topic is in McCoy's refusal to donate to the forum.

The dude literally just had a 200 page topic dedicated solely to his life with 20-25 people giving him advice, and he can't drop $20 to help the forum stay afloat? He became a member in 2011, so he's been using this forum for almost four years.

But he doesn't want to put twenty bucks on his debit card? That's one dinner. Or two lunches. One trip to the movie. Pretty ridiculous.

$5 McCoy? Come on man. I give $5 to the teenager at Subway when he makes my footlong for lunch.

I'm also calling myself out. I've been using this forum for a decade and have never donated anything. HV treats me like a prick, but UK Subs has always been extremely nice, I've formed friendship with a lot of people outside of the forum, I actually dated a girl I met on the forum for about six months, and have spent thousands of hours on here chatting about music, sports and life with numerous people. But I've never taken the time to actually donate any money. That is ridiculous and I'm calling myself out on it.

But then I go and try and donate and when it comes to the pay part, the only way it shows I can donate is through "pay pal" which I don't have. So if somebody can tell me how to donate via a credit or debit card, I'll do that. This is my favorite forum on the web and I need to throw at least a $20 into the pot.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How did I refuse to pay to sponsor the forum? I clearly said that when I can, I'll throw the money in. Give me some time here, eh?

When I can donate, I will. What the hell is the issue here?

Saying you'll throw five bucks in "later"....................dude, come on.

But it's all good. Whatever you feel is right. Don't worry about what any of us think.

Thanks Mansin.

Does t hat mean I have to sign up for a pay pal account though to get it moving?

I just wanna hit a "donate" button and have it come straight out of my credit card account!

I'll go try again.

"Later" as in "not at this exact moment in time." Why in the blue hell would I like about something like this? I plan on donating. You can believe me or not, I really don't care.

• Like 1

Thanks Mansin , I figured it out.

I threw in $25.

Least I could do in exchange for over a decade of posting fun.

McCoy, calm down big fella. You rarely follow through on all the advice that people give you in here. And saying you have to wait to chip in $5 just seems lame. It doesn't matter if I believe you or not. Just giving my opinion. No need to freak out. Best of luck to you, bro.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 4

Like I said McCoy, not everyone's gonna live happy. Sounds like you're going to grow old, miserable, and alone. Also probably fat. Everyone gets fat when they're old. You should probably just hang yourself like I want to do every single day, three-hundred and sixty-five days a year.

Edited by arnold layne
  • Like 1

The best thing brought up by this topic is in McCoy's refusal to donate to the forum.

The dude literally just had a 200 page topic dedicated solely to his life with 20-25 people giving him advice, and he can't drop $20 to help the forum stay afloat? He became a member in 2011, so he's been using this forum for almost four years.

But he doesn't want to put twenty bucks on his debit card? That's one dinner. Or two lunches. One trip to the movie. Pretty ridiculous.

$5 McCoy? Come on man. I give $5 to the teenager at Subway when he makes my footlong for lunch.

I'm also calling myself out. I've been using this forum for a decade and have never donated anything. HV treats me like a prick, but UK Subs has always been extremely nice, I've formed friendship with a lot of people outside of the forum, I actually dated a girl I met on the forum for about six months, and have spent thousands of hours on here chatting about music, sports and life with numerous people. But I've never taken the time to actually donate any money. That is ridiculous and I'm calling myself out on it.

But then I go and try and donate and when it comes to the pay part, the only way it shows I can donate is through "pay pal" which I don't have. So if somebody can tell me how to donate via a credit or debit card, I'll do that. This is my favorite forum on the web and I need to throw at least a $20 into the pot.

You motherfucker. Go read that last PM I sent you that you ignored and lets get over it eh? I was trying really hard to be nice. :lol:

Thanks for donating. :kiss:

• Like 1

Who do you guys think would win a fight between Groghan and McCoy?

Come on, son. While he seems like a pretty nice guy.........the dude is 5-foot-2 and has his hair professionally done at a salon. I've caught fish that weigh more than he does.

• Like 1

What the hell is the issue here?

On second thought, with that kind of language I'm guessing Christian Mingle probably isn't for you.

I think we are starting to see why he is having so much trouble attracting quality women.

Anger issues.

Potty mouth.

A bit of a cheapskate.

McCoy, when you go on a first date do you make the woman pay her own way? Do you tell her you would normally pay, but your credit card balance is a little high and you don't want to add to it until the following month? And then get mad and lash out at her if she questions you about it?

• Like 1

Come on, son. While he seems like a pretty nice guy.........the dude is 5-foot-2 and has his hair professionally done at a salon. I've caught fish that weigh more than he does.
I've caught STDs that weigh more than he does. :lol:
  • Like 1

:lol:

McCoy, what do you think? And don't give me a hooray for tolerance!y answer like "I prefer not to fight". This is hypothetical.

Guest Len B'stard

I'll lay you a ton now on Mccoy not lasting 60 seconds with Groghan :lol:

• Like 1

You should put more stock in McCoy. Doesn't it hurt like hell to get kicked with cowboy boots?

But he's so short his "kick" would land on my shin.

You should put more stock in McCoy. Doesn't it hurt like hell to get kicked with cowboy boots?

Have you ever been kicked on the shin before? It's quite painful.

Guest Len B'stard

The only thing Mccoy will be doing with his legs is the Zab Judah chicken dance :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

The only thing Mccoy will be doing with his legs is the Zab Judah chicken dance :lol:

I think he's got a lot of aggression built up inside that could be put to good use in a fight.

Guest Len B'stard

I think he's got a lot of aggression built up inside that could be put to good use in a fight.

Do me a favour, Groghan would fuck him like a woman :lol:

• Like 1

Have you ever been kicked on the shin before? It's quite painful.

Don't forget that when I start punching him he'd start yelling "that's what my ex-gf used to do" and "the kids on the school yard used to beat me up for being fat".............so I'd ease up and think the fight was over, and he'd start kicking my damn shins again. So maybe it would last a bit.

HHmmm, what music would be playing in the background? Country or heavy metal?

Len...........you want me to anally assault him afterwards?

Edited by Groghan