Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

McCoy, if you are going to keep your own thread, I think it would be only right if you become a regular, paying 'Supporter' to help the mods keep the site going. I mean this in the nicest way, not being rude. Just thinking in business terms. You are getting something you really need from this, attention from many people, personalized just for you. You are saving money from seeing a therapist. If you were to spend $200 every other week on a therapist that would be $400 a month. You could donate a mere 25% of that cost to mygnrforum. Send in $100 a month via PayPal and I'll just bet everyone would continue to give you advice and attention that you are seeking. The thread would stay open, no one would be angry with you, why you may even have a mod or two give you advice at various times. What do you say McCoy? I"m writing this in all seriousness McCoy.

45 miles please, it's common knowledge there are no females on the internet.

640px-Channelcat_zpsfe7be53f.jpg

McCoy, if you are going to keep your own thread, I think it would be only right if you become a regular, paying 'Supporter' to help the mods keep the site going. I mean this in the nicest way, not being rude. Just thinking in business terms. You are getting something you really need from this, attention from many people, personalized just for you. You are saving money from seeing a therapist. If you were to spend $200 every other week on a therapist that would be $400 a month. You could donate a mere 25% of that cost to mygnrforum. Send in $100 a month via PayPal and I'll just bet everyone would continue to give you advice and attention that you are seeking. The thread would stay open, no one would be angry with you, why you may even have a mod or two give you advice at various times. What do you say McCoy? I"m writing this in all seriousness McCoy.

Dude is gonna need to see a therapist after reading this shit (thread, not your post) :lol:

As I've mentioned in other threads, money is really tight for me at the moment. My rent recently went up, and my salary is just barely covering that in addition to my other bills. That said, once I get some bills paid, and if I have some extra cash, I'll definitely throw a few bucks towards the forum to become a supporter. It wouldn't be much, but I totally see where you're coming from and that's a great idea.

As I've mentioned in other threads, money is really tight for me at the moment. My rent recently went up, and my salary is just barely covering that in addition to my other bills. That said, once I get some bills paid, and if I have some extra cash, I'll definitely throw a few bucks towards the forum to become a supporter. It wouldn't be much, but I totally see where you're coming from and that's a great idea.

i say spend it on a whore

McCoy, you have to pay yourself first I've always heard. So, $100 is a bit much then. I don't think it is too much to ask for you to pay maybe, $20 then is it? Can you pay $20? If everyone waits until they catch up on their bills to pay something they really should pay towards - they will never pay it. You've garnered much from this site, don't you think you should give back? This site costs money to operate. Don't you think it would be a good idea to become a Supporter by donating? Why not put down a $20 Supporter donation then $5 a question? How does that sound?

McCoy, you have to pay yourself first I've always heard. So, $100 is a bit much then. I don't think it is too much to ask for you to pay maybe, $20 then is it? Can you pay $20? If everyone waits until they catch up on their bills to pay something they really should pay towards - they will never pay it. You've garnered much from this site, don't you think you should give back? This site costs money to operate. Don't you think it would be a good idea to become a Supporter by donating? Why not put down a $20 Supporter donation then $5 a question? How does that sound?

If I paid via the question, I'd be broke in no time. :lol:

It would only be able to be $5 or $10 at most. As I said, not much, but I certainly would be willing to do that as a sign of good faith if nothing else. Until I land a gig in a bigger market, it's going to have to be the bare minimum so that I actually have enough money to live on. I'm not claiming poverty or anything, because that's certainly not the case, but I do need to save where I can.