Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

It's basically become the next general chat/defend or go against McCoy thread.

Personally, I like McCoy, he's a genuinely good dude....does it take "a little patience....yeahhhhh....yeahh......"....of course....but what are friends for?

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

Life ain't a fairy tale. You live by the paycheck. Some people die poor. Some people die rich. Some people die in the company of a loved one. Some people die lonely. It's the fucking way it is. You may cry, piss, and scream that you wanted another way, but that's fucking life. Take your emotions out of life.

• Like 1

Personally, I like McCoy, he's a genuinely good dude....does it take "a little patience....yeahhhhh....yeahh......"....of course....but what are friends for?

I'll let Tim take it from here for me:

Gay.

Gay.

No.

Gay.

No.

article-1383376-0BDD114F00000578-871_224

I don't hate you McCoy. I just think it would be a good idea for you to contribute financially. You said you would never be able to pay per question. Which means you plan to ask many more questions. You said you don't go to church, no donating there. And well, you aren't spending much money taking girls on dates, so, donate some money here then? It would be good Karma. If you donate and become a Supporter, you could add 5 points on voting for someone's banner. Preferably Nacho's because every time I log in, I would really like to see the banner that has Axl in those white shorts at the top of the page. :lol:

I don't hate you McCoy. I just think it would be a good idea for you to contribute financially. You said you would never be able to pay per question. Which means you plan to ask many more questions. You said you don't go to church, no donating there. And well, you aren't spending much money taking girls on dates, so, donate some money here then? It would be good Karma. If you donate and become a Supporter, you could add 5 points on voting for someone's banner. Preferably Nacho's because every time I log in, I would really like to see the banner that has Axl in those white shorts at the top of the page. :lol:

When I have the cash, I'll donate a few bucks.

I believe you can donate with your credit card.

And I'll donate with my card when I pay off what's already on there.

I believe you can donate with your credit card.

And I'll donate with my card when I pay off what's already on there.

I see, maxed out. That's not good man, I bet they are charging ya over 20% interest on top of it.

You should never spend money you don't have, that's the quickest way to get into a hole. I recommend you create a budget and stick with it.

Not maxed out at all. I know how much I can put on it in relation to my budget. I never go over my limit and I always pay on time. I'm just waiting until this current billing cycle is over before I put anything else on it.

the fuck man, you can't spare five bucks for the forum? The highlights and Lucky Brand jeans can't be that expensive.

What would you do if an unexpected dinner with a girl you really like came up? Dine and dash?

Edited by Lithium
  • Like 1

the fuck man, you can't spare five bucks for the forum? The highlights and Lucky Brand jeans can't be that expensive.

What would you do if an unexpected dinner with a girl you really like came up? Dine and dash?

If I could send cash, I'd mail a crisp $5 bill to Subs right now.

I just don't like using my credit card when it's not 100% required. As I said, once my card is paid in a week or two, I'll donate to the forum. Not a big deal.