Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

I wish Lith could delete this thread.

Wow, even easier, just don't look at it.

Not like anyone is forcing you to. :shrugs:

Shouldn't this thread still technically be the intellectual property of Lithium? I mean, it's basically an unwarranted continuation of something he chose to shut down.Take this shit to mod court.

Lol at the suggestion of anything here being 'intellectual property'. :lol:

This is a GNR forum, not a copyright registry. :rolleyes:

Wow, even easier, just don't look at it.

Not like anyone is forcing you to. :shrugs:

Wow, I am sorry my post isn't of your taste. But, just don't look at it. Not like anyone is forcing you.

Who says it wasn't to my taste? :shrugs:

If mod court doesn't exist, then how come I was given a re-trial and pardoned for my hate crimes against Gilby Clarke?

Because no one else could possibly give a fuck? :shrugs:

Who cares about Gilby Clarke? :lol:

Shouldn't this thread still technically be the intellectual property of Lithium? I mean, it's basically an unwarranted continuation of something he chose to shut down.

Take this shit to mod court.

This monster has spiralled way out of my control now.

• Like 2

Do you have some kind of intellectual disability that prevents you from just not clicking on a thread that doesn't interest you, or one of your mates doesn't control? :lol:

"Your mates don't control"... What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I tell you, that sounds ridiculous, especially if then you try to mock someone for taking the forum as serious business. Even you can realize that, right? You want to pretend us to believe you're all grown up and you don't care what people think of you. Ok. But I tell you, replying to my post according to your personal stuff or according to what posts I liked makes it difficult to believe.

But the funny thing is, if I recall, you agreed on locking the other thread. Not that I am surprised, it's diffcult not to fall into contradictions when one is trying so hard. Not that I am surprised either. Midlife crisis' attacks are tough.

So yeah, let's keep on with this thread. Even if McCoy ignores everything people say, and even when he already knows what he must work on, at least it allows more fucked up people to assert themselves.

Edited by Thin White Duke
  • Like 2

Once I log off, anything that's said or done on here gets left in the past. I don't carry it with me.

We've noticed.

Haha, so damn true.

I can't be bothered offering any more advice to someone who has no interest in trying to change, and who can only respond with excuse after excuse for the sad lack of effort.

Personally, after the last clusterfuck of a thread that dragged on for 6 months, 200+ pages, and had thousands of replies, it's beyond my comprehension how any person in their right mind could not be mortified as all hell to have this sort of negative attention continue, okay with airing their weaknesses, failures, and psychological issues, in a public forum on a daily basis. It's mind blowing that someone WANTS this out there, and if nothing more, there should be a clear realization that professional help is truly the only answer at this point.

So I'll just use this thread for spam.

• Like 1

It's not even a matter of morality for me or anything. It just seems like a colossal waste of time and energy to hate on someone that I don't even know in real life for not liking me on a GNR Forum. Aside from a very small handful of people here, I don't know ya'all from Adam, so I just don't let it get to me. Once I log off, anything that's said or done on here gets left in the past. I don't carry it with me.

That said, I'm glad that Arnold has a job and is doing well. And you know what? If by some matter of happenstance that I end up in the same place at the same time as Arnold, I'd buy the dude a beer.

In all seriousness, I respect the Biblical approach you've taken with Nate ("love thy enemy", "turn the other cheek", etc) and it makes me wonder if you've tried Christian Mingle? I think you'd have much better luck as you're more apt to find someone there who doesn't drink, doesn't want an aggressive guy pushing for sex, and doesn't care about superficial stuff like height. :shrugs:

I've thought about it. I'm not a strict by the books Christian, though. I was raised Catholic, believe in God, etc. That said, with very few exceptions, I haven't been to church since I was a teenager.

What I really don't get is how people can be semi-religious. If you believe in an omnipotent god, wouldn't the wise thing be to do everything in your power to please that god by going to church and all the other things he tells you to do in order to get into heaven?

What I really don't get is how people can be semi-religious. If you believe in an omnipotent god, wouldn't the wise thing be to do everything in your power to please that god by going to church and all the other things he tells you to do in order to get into heaven?

They are caught in that awkward limbo of having a childhood belief in nonsense yet realizing at some level that it is utter bullshit.

• Like 2

I like the direction Lith. Let's turn this into a religion thread!

I've often contemplated going to one of those Scientology audits or whatever they call it, just to laugh at it. But then I realize that it's all fun and games until they demand money.