GnR minichat on twitter tonight

I suppose whoever runs the twitter account (don't think for a minute it's Axl) has to tweet about something to maintain visibility. They probably don't have authorisation to discuss very much at this moment in time. Have they tweeted about the bluray? They could get to work promoting that if they haven't already.

Maybe they're all excited that their bluray is dominating the charts on Amazon. Not that it's kinda lame to release a 2 years old concert where they play mostly old songs from a totally different group of musicians, but yeah, let them celebrate.

I suppose whoever runs the twitter account (don't think for a minute it's Axl) has to tweet about something to maintain visibility. They probably don't have authorisation to discuss very much at this moment in time. Have they tweeted about the bluray? They could get to work promoting that if they haven't already.

Yeah, it was mentioned, but they don't seem to know a lot about that. Someone asked if it would have an international cinema release and the answer was something like: No clue, hope so. And someone said something about Appetite being her favourite album, and then GNR mentioned Appetite for Democracy, so it was mentioned a couple of times.

I agree they probably can't say very much, but this seemed so lame. I'm not on Twitter though, some maybe this kind of chats are a thing ?

Yeah, it was mentioned, but they don't seem to know a lot about that. Someone asked if it would have an international cinema release and the answer was something like: No clue, hope so. And someone said something about Appetite being her favourite album, and then GNR mentioned Appetite for Democracy, so it was mentioned a couple of times.

I agree they probably can't say very much, but this seemed so lame. I'm not on Twitter though, some maybe this kind of chats are a thing ?

Yeah it may well be a thing. I can't quite get into twitter <old gimmer>. :-D