True Blood Season 7 Series Finale

Val22

Okay, I've watched True Blood from the beginning and yes there were some seasons that were annoying and I know that the producer Alan Ball went way off the books. I've never read any of the books, but I did like the show in the early seasons.

Last season was too much with the humans trying to kill or change the vampires and the fairy storyline was dumb since they didn't seem to have much powers to fight anyone.

Hopefully, Eric will be back with his balls in tact.

I just would like to see the characters go back to the way they were in the beginning of the show. Vampires being vampires and loving it.

I don't care who Sookie ends up with but I'm sure it'll be Bill.

I just hope the final season has a better storyline that will get fans to care about and want to view these characters again.

I will watch it no matter what since the show is ending. I'm curious to see how it'll end.

I stopped watching this during the previous season - it was just too much fairy bullshit for me, in addition to the fact that every character suddenly had powers. But then they announced that this will be the last season, so I might just watch the remaining half of the sixth season and this one just to finish the show.

The show was better before absolutely everyone had ridiculous powers.... when there were just regular people and vampires, that's it. Season 3 was the last good season. Everything else has been mediocre kinda.

First two seasons were a lot of fun, but season three was when I noticed the show start to suffer.

About to watch the season opener. I've heard it's more of the same crap as the last few seasons. But considering I'll watch the Walking Dead, surely I can take one more season of True Blood.

Yeah, I was glad Tara got killed too, but she should have died onscreen. We really didn't see her death, but I'm pretty sure she's gone.

I just hope Pam finds Eric alive and well because he is the best character on this show.

I was glad that Derek Mears is on True Blood. He was the big bald vampire who killed Tara. My daughter and I met him at a few Frightmare horror conventions and he's such a nice guy. He's so tall and built so big, but so gentle. He really is super nice to his fans and remembered my daughter from facebook too.

Anyway, I hope Eric comes back soon.

I've been thinking about getting into this show, and from what I've heard here and many other places, it seems like it really starts to suck at some point. I don't really have any qualms about cutting off while a series is still good, so what would a good stopping point be? I'll probably come back to the bad parts once the series is over with for good. Bad television seems to be easier to digest when you can take it all in at once. I mean, it's still bad, but at least you didn't have to wait for it.

Stop after season 2. Season 3 isn't terrible, but it's not good. First two seasons were a lot of fun. Save yourself a lot of time and anguish and avoid seasons 3-7, with maybe catching the final episode to see how it all ends. Almost nothing between season 3 and season 7 is of any consequence.

Stop after season 2. Season 3 isn't terrible, but it's not good. First two seasons were a lot of fun. Save yourself a lot of time and anguish and avoid seasons 3-7, with maybe catching the final episode to see how it all ends. Almost nothing between season 3 and season 7 is of any consequence.

Exactly.

Watch the first two seasons, they are golden.

Still watching until the end.

I figure Bill and Sookie will end up together and most of the vampires will be killed off. Tara was killed in the first show of the last season and Eric has the true death and there is no cure for it.

I like Pam. I think she's the best character on the show. She's a take no prisoners vampire and never apologizes for anything she does. I like that about her.

Yeah, Alcide was shot and killed last night by one of the stupid towns people who stole guns and are shooting anything that's not human.

I knew Alcide had to be killed so Sookie could get back with Bill or whatever, maybe be her own person for once.

Eric has the true death disease, so I guess by the end, he'll be dead. I just find it so stupid when one vampire falls in love with a human and it usually doesn't end well. Eric was in love with some French girl and almost got Pam killed because of it. Why wouldn't you want to be with someone who's a vampire too. I mean humans get sick and die. At least vampires are young and well forever.

Never understood this? Anyway, so far I'm not impressed with this last season. I think I will be glad when it's over and done with. I watched from the start, so I will stick with it until the end.

But honestly, all the characters have gotten so bad. It's like no one has any energy or happy anymore. Come on. You're so damn beautiful and can live forever. What's to bitch about?

Another terrible episode for what has become a terrible show.

Some random thoughts:

It was extremely satisfying watching how Hoyt's mother was killed. She needed to die five seasons ago.

Also seems apparent that no one in Bon Temps ever played Duck Hunt or are active hunters, as they're all terrible shots. If twenty people can't hit an owl that's only fifteen to thirty feet away, they should just give up.

I was wondering tonight after watching Sunday's episode, is there anything left for this show to explain? Most of the mysteries surrounding Sookie and her past were dealt with last season. What's really left to explain?

Finally, anyone else annoyed that Anna Camp, the actress who plays Sarah Newlin, won't get naked? Sure, I have my own selfish reasons, but if all the other actors and actresses have to get naked at some point, why the hell does she get an out? Seems ridiculous to me.