True Blood Season 7 Series Finale

Val22

Yeah, was so happy when Hoyt's mother got her heart ripped out. She was always a bitch. She's the one who ran her son out of town.

Yeah, Tara's mother needs to go. She's annoying.

What happened to Lafayette? He was always a ballsy character take no shit gay man. Now he's given up on life and the whole thing with the vampire isn't jelling with me.

Sam and Jason and Andy need to take charge and either round up those jerks with the guns or kill them and someone needs to realize the hostages are in the vampire bar. DUH!

And I still don't get Eric giving up? What's up with that? He's a Viking for God's sake and they fight until they can die a good Viking death. Why is he wimping out? If Pam gets killed because of Eric, I will be pissed.

And that little blonde/brown haired Jesus loving freak has to die too! She's lived too long as it is. She causes nothing but trouble and Jason should have killed her last season.

Oh, and now we'll probably have to live through Sookie blaming herself for Alcide's death, which she is to blame for anyway, but come on, there's more important shit to deal with and enough with the going back in time. I don't care. Fix the shit that's happening now before everyone in Bon Tempe's is dead.

Edited by Val22

Yeah, awful second episode.

Can't wait for this to end, just so I don't have to watch it anymore.

I am curious as to how they're going to end things though. Thoughts?

That's what I don't understand about this season. Almost all of the big "mysteries" of this show have been solved. What's left to be resolved other than, maybe, getting Sookie and Bill back together? And at this point, who really cares?

Edited by downzy

Yeah, awful second episode.

Can't wait for this to end, just so I don't have to watch it anymore.

I am curious as to how they're going to end things though. Thoughts?

That's what I don't understand about this season. Almost all of the big "mysteries" of this show have been solved. What's left to be resolved other than, maybe, getting Sookie and Bill back together? And at this point, who really cares?

That's the thing, all the mysteries are solved save for "Who survives Hep-V", "What humans are alive at the end?" and "Who does Sookie end up with?", none of which I care about.

Here's a couple of wild guesses anyway:

Bill & Sookie end up together

Jessica lives

Lafayette dies

Arlene dies

Sam & his baby mama both live and end up together

Witch waitress with gigantic forehead dies

Andy & Fairy daughter lives

Sarah Newlin dies

Jason lives

Jason's weird vampire chick friend dies

Pam dies

Eric lives

I always thought Eric would go the route of his maker; coming to terms with his existential nature, and becoming the martyr-Christ like figure that Godrich was. He's kind of the only character left on the show that holds any interest.

I'd like to see an ending where something happens with Sookie and Bill that isn't predictable. One of them dying would be better. Or perhaps Sookie is made a vampire.

Wouldn't be too surprised if Jason ends up with Jessica again.

I do agree with Lafayette. He's definitely going to die. I think he dies in the books (never read them), but had the show paralleled the books he would have died in the first or second season. So who knows.

And who cares...

Well, I've watched the first two seasons and am currently midway through the third. I gotta say, this show seems like its losing momentum in that season, almost like Dexter did. I probably won't be looking for a way to watch the seasons following three, its just become too hard to stay interested in, but I might continue the series after it has finished if the seasons become readily available on one of the services I use. From what you guys have said, it really doesn't seem like seasons 4-7 are worth seeking out.

Also, there is a line, and on this side of it, there are no Nazi werewolves.

Yeah, I think Jessica still loves Jason. I don't like the vampire Jason is with now. She's too bossy.

Lafayette has lost his edge and his passion. I don't know how this series is going to end, but I hope it gets better.

I was so disappointed with how they ended Dexter. I feel they should have respected the characters more.

Now they killed Alcide, but they never really gave him a good storyline anyway. Even Joe the actor said it himself.

Yeah, Lafaytette seemed his old self again.

I'm just sick of the bitching about how they have to feed on humans. Please give me a break.

Humans feed every other species, so it's good something out there can feed on them. lol

Sookie had a few funny lines.

Still sucks that Eric is dying. Not happy about that. Glad the vampires and others finally killed the V infected vampires those other annoying towns people.

Don't think they'll kill off Andy or Jason, but anything is possible, I guess.

Hopefully Tara's mom, as she holds nothing of value anymore (did she ever, really?).

I could see Jessica's BF dying, but not Jessica.

Episode 3 was good, though. Hopefully that kind of quality continues with the season.

Sookie getting upset at people coming over and Lafayette having a party after Alcide's death is out of character for a woman from Louisiana. After a southern funeral people always bring food, lots of homemade food, to the bereaved's home and stay late into the night talking, eating and playing music. If they are Baptist, they sometimes drink outside where they don't see each other. Well, in small groups, depending on who 'you know'. If they are Episcopalians, they all drink together.

http://www.amazon.com/Being-Dead-No-Excuse-Official-ebook/dp/B00APG7Y7G/ref=sr_1_1/191-4681410-7500524?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405906794&sr=1-1&keywords=being+dead+is+no+excuse

This book may seem tongue-in-cheek but it couldn't be further from the truth. I'm not kidding.

Edited by AdriftatSea

I loved how Alcide's dad big daddy left alcide's jacket for Sookie to sleep with. That was touching.

Tara's mother is a one big pain in the ass.

Jason and Jessica back together and that other vampire is probably going to kill one or both of them.

Lafayette and James together too. Andy proposing was way cute.

Now Bill has the vampire virus. Are all the vampires going to die by the end of the season? That would suck.

I hoping someone comes up with a cure before the end.

Pam is priceless! She is one of the best actors on the show.

• 2 weeks later...

Sookie back with Bill. What a shock! I think Bill is going to die. I would rather Eric live. I hope they get that bitch and drain her of all her blood so they can make "new blood" for all the infected vampires.

Only 3 more shows until the end.

Last nights episode and last weeks were fucking terrible :/

What??? What's not to love about Sookie banging Bill two days after her boyfriend of several years took a bullet to the head! Or how about half an episode where Bill sits in a waiting room? /sarcasm.

This season could have been four episodes long if it weren't for all the filler.

This might be a really dumb question to a really dumb show, but

if the one vampire was cured by her sister's blood, wouldn't the antedate be in the sister now? Couldn't they have figured out the cure from the cured vampire?