What will sell more World on Fire or Appetite for Democracy?

I'd prefer to watch old Youtube videos of classic Guns doing their own songs than spend money on an old Axl and hired replacements doing those same songs, so no, not buying the DVD.

Will buy WOF of course, and add it to my growing Slash CD collection.

Stay away from Live in Stoke. Slash does the exact same thing.

Wrong. Slash plays mostly songs from his solo career.

That's right. I love Slash.

You're such a fanboy.

I'd prefer to watch old Youtube videos of classic Guns doing their own songs than spend money on an old Axl and hired replacements doing those same songs, so no, not buying the DVD.

That's a crying shame. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

I've never been to a concert with so many piss-break opportunities. Maybe its an agreement with the venues so that people can also spend more money buying drinks and ribs?

• Like 2

You know i always wondered why cupcakes like you allowed to post here. hell even volcano got banned.

Who wins? Both of them. They will be paid. End of story.

How poltically correct and diplomatic of you. You must feel amazing.

Nope, not really. Just bored to death of the Axl vs. Slash debate. I hope they both do well.

• Like 1

All I know is when Slash comes to Dallas, he plays small venues. When GNR come to town, they are in bigger venues, so I still think more fans want to see Axl live.

The last time Axl was in Dallas he played a 1,500 seat venue.

Is ANYTHING you post ever factual?

All I know is when Slash comes to Dallas, he plays small venues. When GNR come to town, they are in bigger venues, so I still think more fans want to see Axl live.

The last time Axl was in Dallas he played a 1,500 seat venue.

Is ANYTHING you post ever factual?

Owning the GNR name and playing in a 1500 seat venue? fucking lol.

You're such a fanboy.

Duh, I come to a Guns N' Roses forum. Newsflash: You're a fanboy too.

You know i always wondered why cupcakes like you allowed to post here. hell even volcano got banned.

As soon as you figure out why they haven't banned you, you'll have the answer you seek.

I saw Slash a year ago, and it was one of the most dull shows I've been to. Slash lately has zero stage presence, and the life/energy is sucked out of his songs when they're played live. The people in the audience only perked up during his set with the GnR songs played, and tracks like Slither.

I'd figure many more people would be interested in what GnR is putting out lately than Slash's latest attempt at staying relevant.

You're such a fanboy.

As soon as you figure out why they haven't banned you, you'll have the answer you seek.

Volcano was as big of a cupcake as the forum has ever seen. All he did was bash Slash and Slash fans, and argue with anybody he felt was giving Axl his proper due.

A great poster is one who isn't blinded by a weird love/hate of Axl, Slash or GnR, and who doesn't come to the forum specifically to try and educate, ridicule and fight with people. Hating Slash isn't a prerequisite to being a "real" Axl fan. Some people aren't aware of that.

This isn't a competition. It's OK to enjoy (or not enjoy) both Axl and Slash.

Why are we assuming WOF will be 'medicore'?

a pretty fair assumption no?

after listening to the pre release of WOF I think I know why they call themselves the Conspirators,

their conspiring to ruin whats left of rock n roll.

They should drop to their knees and beg Axl to write them a song,

and I'm still looking for Gumby and Pokey in that Album Cover art

Gumby-Pokey-Go-Minga-Prickle2.jpg

Edited by shades

You're such a fanboy.

Volcano was as big of a cupcake as the forum has ever seen. All he did was bash Slash and Slash fans, and argue with anybody he felt was giving Axl his proper due.

A great poster is one who isn't blinded by a weird love/hate of Axl, Slash or GnR, and who doesn't come to the forum specifically to try and educate, ridicule and fight with people. Hating Slash isn't a prerequisite to being a "real" Axl fan. Some people aren't aware of that.

This isn't a competition. It's OK to enjoy (or not enjoy) both Axl and Slash.

Am I supposed to disagree with something here? I got nothing. I did like volcano though, he made me laugh.
  • Like 2

Why are we assuming WOF will be 'medicore'?

a pretty fair assumption no?

after listening to the pre release of WOF I think I know why they call themselves the Conspirators,

their conspiring to ruin whats left of rock n roll.

They should drop to their knees and beg Axl to write them a song,

and I'm still looking for Gumby and Pokey in that Album Cover art

Gumby-Pokey-Go-Minga-Prickle2.jpg

No. I will give any album by Slash a fair crack of the whip.