the rumored Axl/Lana duet...

Axl is still depressed about their break-up, so I do not think there will be a duet

We don't even know if they ever were together, so how do you know that he's depressed over her?

I have my info...

Care to share that info with the rest of us?

Edited by RocketQueen1985

Spill the beans if you're going to leave hints hanging in the air like charmed flower baskets.

Lana is eons above Miley, modern Gaga and the like based on song content alone, regardless of if she wrote them or not. And to claim that she's just incapable of writing songs is complete biased assumption.

Gaga's pre Fame stuff is seriously good stuff, I like a lot of her things, she's extremely talented but I prefer it when she does piano renditions of her electronic beebop.These two even sounds like eachother when Gaga isn't playing one of her characters and lets loose.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Lana said this about Axl in her new interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

'I love Guns N' Roses', she says. 'Axl is perfect. He's exactly what I thought he would be. He's an inspiration. He goes onstage for three-and-a-half hours every night, you know? He doesn't get tired. It's amazing. Stamina.'

Apparently Lana said this about Axl in her new interview with Rolling Stone magazine.

'I love Guns N' Roses', she says. 'Axl is perfect. He's exactly what I thought he would be. He's an inspiration. He goes onstage for three-and-a-half hours every night, you know? He doesn't get tired. It's amazing. Stamina.'

:lol: Three hours and a half every night? Doesn't get tired? BWAHAHAHAHA

• Like 1

You're just jealous! Axl is perfect and has STAMINA!! :lol:

• Like 1

This manufactured pop star just keeps mentioning Axl to improve her "rock" cred and try and get a bump up of her career from his fame. We get it, you have a crush on Axl.

Why do people who don't like X type of music come into threads about then and...

Yawn.

This manufactured pop star just keeps mentioning Axl to improve her "rock" cred and try and get a bump up of her career from his fame. We get it, you have a crush on Axl.

Why do people who don't like X type of music come into threads about then and...

Yawn.

Right?

Also I saw the comment about Axl and thought I'd share it. Lana knows Axl through mutual friends and I don't see how her speaking nicely of him is anything but her being friendly about a guy she knows.

She has a boyfriend, she's obviously not trying to get with Axl. She is a fan and a friend of his.

Yawn.

Yeah Broski is really annoying.

Yeah ... Erin never lies ... Lana is the devil.

:violin:

I bet Axl told some of his famous jokes to Lana.

I bet Axl told some of his famous jokes to Lana.

Girls love guys showing their good mood ...

I wonder if she talked to Axl about suicide. I think she mentioned she wanted to die at age 27 and in the Famous last words interview Axl talked about 27 being the hardest year of a persons life.

Anyways it's cool that's she views Axl In such a positive light. Axl at times goes unappreciated as an artist in my opinion. She seems to appreciate what he's done in music in the same way we have.