SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Killer version of Rocket Queen - I hope it is 30 minutes long when I see it - the reason for me going to the show is to see SLASH play the guitar - keep it up SLASHER - I cant wait to see this tour again . YCBM- Double Talking Jive - RQ- Highttrain - Halo- Nothing to say- WTTJ- Speed Parade - Beneath the Savage Sun- World on Fire -Slither - Paradise City - Mr Brownstone- The Godfather- SCOM- Bent To Fly- Back From Cali- Starlight- Serial Killer - at least I can dream of that SETLIST - cant wait to see the Conspirators - the best rock band in the world !

• Like 1

Anyone at Starland? What were the song rotations there?

arlright, Starland:

cake.jpg

1.jpg

6.jpg

15.jpg

Anyone at Starland? What were the song rotations there?

Interested as well. Hoping for 30 Years in Baltimore tonight.

Bad news they played 30 years to life yesterday !

Sayreville, NJ May 12th

You're A Lie

Nightrain

Avalon

Ghost

Back From Cali

Wicked Stone

30 Years To Life

Double Talkin Jive

You Could be Mine

Dr Alibi (Todd Kerns)

Welcome To The Jungle (Todd Kerns)

The Dissident

Beneath The Savage Sun

Rocket Queen

Bent To Fly

World On Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child o' Mine

Slither

Paradise City

Man, there are three songs on WOF that I really dislike and two of them are in the setlist on a regular basis

Which ones? The only one I don't like every night is Bent To Fly, but I had a feeling it would be when released as a single. I could also take or leave The Dissident but I have a friend that loves it that its become pretty infectious to me as well. I'd like to see it at least once. Honestly, I wish they were rotating more songs in each night. They have one rotating WOF slot and I wish there were two more. It would make the set a lot less stale for repeat customers and would represent more of the album each night, even though I guess 7 is considerable. Such a long album though that I wish it was more.

Man, there are three songs on WOF that I really dislike and two of them are in the setlist on a regular basis

Which ones? The only one I don't like every night is Bent To Fly, but I had a feeling it would be when released as a single. I could also take or leave The Dissident but I have a friend that loves it that its become pretty infectious to me as well. I'd like to see it at least once. Honestly, I wish they were rotating more songs in each night. They have one rotating WOF slot and I wish there were two more. It would make the set a lot less stale for repeat customers and would represent more of the album each night, even though I guess 7 is considerable. Such a long album though that I wish it was more.

Actually I love Bent To Fly.

The Dissident and Avalon are the songs from the setlist that I mean.

Iris Of The Storm is the third one and I'm glad they didn't play it that often.

Anyway, those two and You're A Lie could easily be replaced by some Snakepit song. Any Snakepit song. And besides of Snakepit, there'd be a lot of better choices from his other work like Sucker Train Blues, By The Sword, Nothing To Say, Fall To Peaces. Songs that deserve to be in the setlist.

• Like 1

Sorry, but absolutely not. You're saying they should take out 3 songs created by 4 of the 5 guys on stage and replace them with older songs because you don't like them or deem them setlist worthy. ANY 3 songs from either AL or WOF are better than that.

Edited by uctalum01

They played Shadow Life at Hampton Beach on Friday. Loved it! Was quite excited to hear 30 Years to Life last night! I loved it at Hampton Beach and Foxwoods last year!

It went over really well too. That was one of my least favorite tracks on the album but it was good live.

Sorry, but absolutely not. You're saying they should take out 3 songs created by 4 of the 5 guys on stage and replace them with older songs because you don't like them or deem them setlist worthy. ANY 3 songs from either AL or WOF are better than that.

Of course I'm just speaking for my self.

The Snakepits are probably Slash's best work out of Guns, so yeah, they would fucking rock at the shows.

It's like saying: "Dude stop playing GNR songs, you have your own tracks!".

There's place for everything and the best of each era could be played.

By the way, WOF is long enough. I would be happy if he plays three other songs of it instead.

The Snakepits are probably Slash's best work out of Guns, so yeah, they would fucking rock at the shows.

By the way, WOF is long enough. I would be happy if he plays three other songs of it instead.

• Like 1

would love if they made these 3 an absolute part of the set

Withered Delilah

Apocolyptic Love

The Unholy

he did his career spanning tour in 2010

PRO SHOT ALERT !!!

Looks like Rock on The range show in 2 days will be broadcasted on Axs TV!

http://www.axs.tv/festivals/slash-artist-spotlight-rock-on-the-range/

PLEASE someone record it ! :wow: :wow: :wow:

what time is he on? and what day is it

Really enjoyed Baltimore, thought the sound was much better than NY - though to be fair, at Rams Head I was standing right in front of the center mixing board. Thought Myles sounded better though, and Slash had far fewer mistakes than usual - he seemed unusually energetic too. Always a great show at Rams Head.

A bit disappointed in the setlist, as gunsfanoldie said a few pages back, they just don't switch it up as much as they used to. Can't believe 30 Years isn't being played every night..... Stone Blind has always been a filler song to me, but it wasn't bad. Rocket Queen was far more bearable than in NY, but IMO it's still 3-4 minutes too long.

Have to agree with Free Bird, Snakepit is my favorite of Slash's post Guns work - with AL/WOF coming in second behind that.

Agreed about the Snakepit stuff but IMO the best chance we got to hear those songs was during the Slash Tour in 2010. Now the Conspirators just wanna promote their own music.

More of Baltimore:
15.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

About Rock On The Range broadcast set times are not offcial but i know that Slash will be on stage at 6.15PM !

Edited by Slash2baz

Here's the recent update of how Bent to Fly is doing as a single.

T7MANnd.png

#3 for the 2nd single is pretty decent. Close to 1400 plays a week is decent as well. I don't see it hitting #1 though. Breaking Benjamin has that locked far and away probably until their new album is out and, before that, Zac Brown Band w/ Chris Cornell had a great song as well that hit #1 before Failure.

Edited by Anguyen92