SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Set was a bit shorter tonight (No Rocket Queen ! :lol: ) because like when you're in Disneyland, there's a parade after the show ! :lol:

I guess that amusement park have a stricter starting and ending time than a regular music venue? Only 18 songs and no Rocket Queen, which probably means they got like 90 min. of playing time.

Wicked Stone

Testament to how amazing Slash's guitar playing is on Wicked Stone that I'm willing to put up with those dogshit lyrics just to listen to those bad-ass riffs and solos time and time again and at the end of the day call it a great song.

Should have never left the set. They need to to bury you're a lie.

This

Wicked Stone

Testament to how amazing Slash's guitar playing is on Wicked Stone that I'm willing to put up with those dogshit lyrics just to listen to those bad-ass riffs and solos time and time again and at the end of the day call it a great song.

That outro is just phenomenal. I could listen zo it for hours.

Rock AM ring on Saturday June 6th 6.25PM-7.35PM will be streamed live at http://www.ringrocker.com/rock-am-ring-livestream.php

AND

First Slash's best of "Conspiracy Series Volume I" will be available July 8th ONLY in JAPAN !
・Beautiful Dangerous(feat. Fergie)
・Doctor Alibi(feat. Lemmy Kilmeister)
・Watch This(feat. Dave Grohl & Duff McKagan)
・SAHARA(feat.Koshi Inaba)
・Apocalyptic Love
・One Last Thrill
・You're A Lie
・Bad Rain
・World On Fire
・Shadow Life
・30 Years To Life
・Too Far Gone

So that's the local time right? Which is 6 hours ahead of EST? Dang, I just realized that I can't watch it. I have to prepare myself to take a finance final that day.

Also, I don't know about that track listing. I feel like there should be a better song selection for a compilation of Slash's solo stuff. One thing, no Starlight (that's what got me into this whole thing). Another thing, no Anastasia? That's the best song from AL. I have no clue on who choose this, but I feel like it's not really the best representation of his work in the last five years.

Edit: Oddly, enough. I never heard of that Sahara track. Hearing it now. Sounds like what I expected from a Japanese singer, but musically, it just sounds like Slash. Very gritty and stuff like that.

Edited by Anguyen92