SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I see Slash has a new guitar tech Doug Redler

yes since the South american leg ! ;)
what happened too Ace?

Burn out, too much touring. He is still Slash's official guitar tech in L.A but Doug is now on the road with Slash.

Killer version of Wicked Stone yesterday in Berlin !

• Like 2

So this Food Truck Carnival rock festival has just been announced for Clark, NJ. About 30 minutes from where I live. So thats pretty cool, even though I don't like festivals. September 18. The question is, does this mean Slash is coming to my area again at that time, or just doing that festival? Anyone got the info? I knew he was coming back to play more US shows but honestly I thought it was supposed to be to hit all the places he didn't this last time around. Would love it if he books a headlining NY/NJ/PA show around that Clark one.

By the way, Slash is like a headliner for one of the days. Thats why I bring it up. Not that a festival near my town was announced and I'm just randomly asking when Slash is coming back to town lol.

Edited by gunsfanoldie

Cool! Guess it'll be a wait and see thing. I knew he was coming back but I could have sworn it was specifically just gonna be the areas he didn't hit this time around. Like mostly West Coast and stuff. I'd love another show on the East Coast though and I thought he was done in my area for the year so now I have something to look forward to since he's playing this festival near me.