SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Very bad chosen songs. But it's only a japan release and I hope the rest of the world will get another Best Of with different songs on it, soon.

Only songs from the tracklist I'd consider "best of" are Watch This, 30 Years and Too Far Gone.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

That's a japanese stuff; market is different, tracklist is different. honestly i don't know why they release that kind of shit :lol:

About Rock Am Ring livestream, yes this is local german time but quite sure the show will be online right after on Youtube ! ;)

I found some boxscore results. These are not as large as the shows they were doing in Europe or South America, but the results are more than solid enough in the US market.

Slash Rams Head Live! Baltimore, Md. May 13, 2015 $67,500 1,500 / 1,500 1 / 1 $45 Rams Head Promotions/I.M.P

Slash, Fozzy Stubb's Bar-B-Q/Waller Creek Amphitheatre Austin, Texas May 21, 2015 $59,157 1,864 / 2,200 1 / 0 $33, $30 C3 Presents

I wouldn't have mind paying $30-45 when I saw them at Pechanga last year. My parents paid like $62.50 for the cheap seats and I got them to do it as a birthday gift for me.

Edited by Anguyen92

I found some boxscore results. These are not as large as the shows they were doing in Europe or South America, but the results are more than solid enough in the US market.

Slash Rams Head Live! Baltimore, Md. May 13, 2015 $67,500 1,500 / 1,500 1 / 1 $45 Rams Head Promotions/I.M.P

Slash, Fozzy Stubb's Bar-B-Q/Waller Creek Amphitheatre Austin, Texas May 21, 2015 $59,157 1,864 / 2,200 1 / 0 $33, $30 C3 Presents

I wouldn't have mind paying $30-45 when I saw them at Pechanga last year. My parents paid like $62.50 for the cheap seats and I got them to do it as a birthday gift for me.

Have you some numbers of the South American leg?

Thanks.

I find it a little bit strange that streamed argentinian show isn't listed since there was a big audience compared to other Slash headlining gigs.

I don't know why either. If I had it my way, every major touring band should have results of every show that they do, but I guess some bands/venues/promoters opted to have the option to not post them.

Well, as the US tour, they are still got the west coast (Seattle, LA, San Francisco, Denver maybe, Vegas, probably Myles' hometown of Spokane, etc.) and Canada to work with . They should be fine if all goes well.

Edited by Anguyen92

Nuts, no wonder why America was shunned for this tour. Don't blame him I guess.... I was at Ram's Head, had to get tickets from a guy since it sold out before I got 'em from Ticketmaster. NY probably sold well too.

I believe NYC eventually sold out as well. The NJ show sold out pretty quickly. I went to a show at the same venue on March 1st and it was sold out by then.

Nuts, no wonder why America was shunned for this tour. Don't blame him I guess.... I was at Ram's Head, had to get tickets from a guy since it sold out before I got 'em from Ticketmaster. NY probably sold well too.

Maybe, but they tour very small venues in the US, that's why some of the shows are sold out. But there's no way they would sell the same amount of tickets in the US as they do in South America or Europe.

Maybe, but they tour very small venues in the US, that's why some of the shows are sold out. But there's no way they would sell the same amount of tickets in the US as they do in South America or Europe.

Yeah that was my point. From a business standpoint, which gig do you do more of? The one that generates $60k, or the one that generates $230k?

Well, obviously, the gig that generates $230k. Then again, it depends on the expenses, demand of audience, venue availability, schedule, and, I can say this right since I learned it last week, exchange rates. Playing a show in South America and Europe will cost more than having a show in the states. I don't know if the difference in expenses would be $170k though.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

Yeah that was my point. From a business standpoint, which gig do you do more of? The one that generates $60k, or the one that generates $230k?

Sure, it's reasonable