SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Slash at Download Festival 2015 - standard rock saved by nostalgic hits

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/review-slash-download-festival-2015-9451057

Thats coz he plays The Dissident and Avalon! When he should be playing Wicked Stone and something like Battle Ground or Beneath The Savage Sun

Edited by Gibbo 27
  • Like 1

Slash at Download Festival 2015 - standard rock saved by nostalgic hits

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/review-slash-download-festival-2015-9451057

Thats coz he plays The Dissident and Avalon! When he should be playing Wicked Stone and something like Battle Ground or Beneath The Savage Sun

Yes it seems so. Play Wicked Stone, play Beneath the savage sun, play Anastasia, play Starlight and By The Sword, Nothing To Say, 30 Years and The Unholy in between the GNR hits and everything is fine

• Like 1

Will they release a recorded show of Download Festival? someone was saying they will air it on some channel after 2 weeks, so I just wanted to confirm it if that is going to happen?

Yeah 4 songs on Sky Art I guess (not familiar with UK tv lol)

Will they release a recorded show of Download Festival? someone was saying they will air it on some channel after 2 weeks, so I just wanted to confirm it if that is going to happen?

Yeah 4 songs on Sky Art I guess (not familiar with UK tv lol)

Any idea which songs?

I'm a bit obsessed with this performance right now. Been listening to it non-stop. I love that little moment right before the outro starts, you can clearly hear Kern's bass lines. Fucking awesome. That, and the transition between sounds at 5:22. :drool:

It was a good gig mate spewing they didnt play Wicked Stone