SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Conspirators Eastern Europe 2015 - first dates

Nov 18 - Budapest Arena - Budapest, Hungary

Nov 19 - Small Sport Hall (Mala Sportovni Hall) - Prague, Czech Republic

Nov 20 - Atlas Arena-Lodz, Poland

Nov 24 - Ray Just Arena, Moscow - Russia

more to come ! :headbang:

Do you know if they are coming to Australia?

No Australia only Europe and some other 'exotic countries' :P !

Thats alright we are getting the reunion at soundwave 2016 :P:lol:

You're a funny guy ! :lol:

:thumbsup:

This is their 3rd time in Russia but first time in Belarus ;)

Hey man, do you happen to know if the show in Israel is still going down? somewhat paranoid.

I have no idea TBH... i know there's talks but at this point i still don't know if they'll play there. ;)

This is their 3rd time in Russia but first time in Belarus ;)

Hey man, do you happen to know if the show in Israel is still going down? somewhat paranoid.

I have no idea TBH... i know there's talks but at this point i still don't know if they'll play there. ;)

Thank you. Crossing fingers.

• 2 weeks later...

Conspirators Eastern Europe 2015 - first dates

Nov 18 - Budapest Arena - Budapest, Hungary

Nov 19 - Small Sport Hall (Mala Sportovni Hall) - Prague, Czech Republic

Nov 20 - Atlas Arena-Lodz, Poland

Nov 24 - Ray Just Arena, Moscow - Russia

more to come ! :headbang:

Many thanks for Slash2baz! Now I have tickets for Slash's concert in Prague!

I hope they will play Snakepit songs! I've really gotten into Snakepit albums these two weeks and it would be awesome if they added "Life's a sweet drug" or "The Alien" to the setlist.

What do you guys think? Would you like to hear some Snakepit songs, other than Beggars and Hangers on or Mean bone, played at the concert? I never liked Beggars and Hangers on that much.. the lyrics dont do justice for that song.

I listed a bunch of Snakepit songs in a separate thread here recently. Would love to see Beggars return along with a few more airings for Serial Killer and Speed Parade. I didn't get to see the latter live (it sounds great on Made in Stoke though) but I did hear Serial Killer and it kicked ass.

Slash2baz - do you expect any further European dates this year or is it just this short run?

Slash2baz - do you expect any further European dates this year or is it just this short run?

Definitely more "European Dates" will come or i should say more dates will come after the european ones already announced.

India, Abu Dhabi was planned...i don't know if it's still on the road map.

But no western europe countries for sure. ;)

By the way, the guys came back together today for rehearsals + writting sessions.

• Like 1

I listed a bunch of Snakepit songs in a separate thread here recently. Would love to see Beggars return along with a few more airings for Serial Killer and Speed Parade. I didn't get to see the latter live (it sounds great on Made in Stoke though) but I did hear Serial Killer and it kicked ass.

Damn, I heard Speed Parade like 7 fucking times, but never Serial Killer. :(

I got to hear Shine. Cool considering they only played it twice. Except Myles had to read the lyrics off the floor the whole song

I got to hear Shine. Cool considering they only played it twice. Except Myles had to read the lyrics off the floor the whole song

I think I heard Shine at Sands Bethlehem Event Center.

Shine is one of my least favorites of Snakepit.

• Like 1

Shine is one of my least favorites of Snakepit.

I agree. Shine kind of sucks, and I love that Aint Life Grand album. Shine is one of the worst on it, but still fine. Just pales in comparison to the rest.

As for how many times it was played, it was played 4 times, and no Omar it was not played at Sands so you must be confusing it with something else. And as for Speed Parade, you also didn't hear that 7 times. You heard it twice, if your signature is correct. Not to be a cop or anything, but 7 times sounds like a pretty ridiculous number I had to check if it was true, and it is indeed an exaggeration.

Serial Killer should be played every show for one leg in places he didn't play it. No question. Its one of his best solo songs. I fully expect it to never return though as more Slash/Myles solo albums come out and Snakepit songs become a thing of the past. I'm happy I saw as many as I did.

Edited by gunsfanoldie