Deadpool (2016)

8 minutes ago, moreblack said:

He's got more than once voice going on in there. The speaking one, the yellow inner crazy one, and the logical white one.

0ivIz5m.jpg

In the annual issue its revealed that its the character Madcap who is the other voice in Deadpool's head (the white box), while the yellow box, not bubble, is Deadpool's inner thoughts.. I won't spoil it for you, but you can easily find the comic on youtube. It explains how the two characters become one.

I actually liked the movie. Like I said before, I was very hesitant and had my expectations low, but when Christmas time rolled around and the better trailers got released, that's when I got excited. A few things did bug me a bit and there was one scene that was done different from the comic, but overall for a film adaptation it was as close as it could get. I laughed a lot during the movie at his antics and dialog, and there were some golden moments that really reminded me of when I first got into the character in the comics.

Gotta give credit to Ryan and the director, producers ect... It really, genuinely seems like they wanted to whats right by the DP fanbase. I'm glad they did their research.

I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll put Cable in the next movie. The relationship with those two goes back a ways and I know it's gonna make for some great backhanded insults between the two.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...