PC Gaming Thread

NachoLZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My LOTR: Shadow of Mordor should be arriving Saturday, should be a bunch of fun.

Finally got time to install it.... don't know why it's not a digital download. Should have expected this, but I open the game case to 5 fucking DVD's..... estimated install time: 1 hour, and that's on a i7 @ 3.6 ghz w/ 16GB RAM, ffs. Thing is 36GB too, it better look amazing. Or I'm going to have a talk with Chris Tolkien, don't care if he wasn't involved. :max:

My LOTR: Shadow of Mordor should be arriving Saturday, should be a bunch of fun.

Finally got time to install it.... don't know why it's not a digital download. Should have expected this, but I open the game case to 5 fucking DVD's..... estimated install time: 1 hour, and that's on a i7 @ 3.6 ghz w/ 16GB RAM, ffs. Thing is 36GB too, it better look amazing. Or I'm going to have a talk with Chris Tolkien, don't care if he wasn't involved. :max:

My friend downloaded it digitally. He's been playing it since midnight of September 30.

My friend downloaded it digitally. He's been playing it since midnight of September 30.

I installed it last night, took about a full hour to install. Decided not to play as I wouldn't have had a lot of time. Gonna give it a good 4+ hours tomorrow hopefully. Everything I'm reading from customer reviews has been unanimously great. It's apparently the perfect combo of LOTR, Assassins Creed, and the Batman Arkham series.