Misheard GN'R lyrics!

From sorry I though "Use and confuse them they're numb and naive" was "Use and Abuse them they're young and naive".

From CITR I thought it was "I'm lonely everyday" instead of "On an ordinary day".

From Coma I thought it was "It's a reason to be" instead of "It's so easy to be".

From Prostitute I thought it was "Why would they tell me to please throw the lamp, in my face" instead of "Why would they tell me to please those that laugh, in my face".

• Like 1

Inside that bit of brain there's got to be a whore....

What is the actual lyric here? I never worked out what it was.

Bitter brain

It's actualy "feeble brain" and "probably a whore". Duff either sang wrong or changed the lyrics.

Sang it wrong. He got the lyrics for New Rose wrong, too :P

Speaking of Rocket Queen...when he says "Here I am, and you're a Rocket Queen" i thought for a while that it was "Here I am, your Rocket Queen"

I use to refuse to listen to the song until I found out there was an "and" in there.

why?

Bitter brain
It's actualy "feeble brain" and "probably a whore". Duff either sang wrong or changed the lyrics.

Speaking of Rocket Queen...when he says "Here I am, and you're a Rocket Queen" i thought for a while that it was "Here I am, your Rocket Queen"

I use to refuse to listen to the song until I found out there was an "and" in there.

why?

It seemed gay...haha idk it was a long time ago.

Bitter brain

why?

It seemed gay? How disgusting! What's your favorite song? One in a million?

• Like 1

Bitter brain

why?

It seemed gay? How disgusting! What's your favorite song? One in a million?

One in a million is a good song haha people don't understand that when I say gay I'm not referencing a specific group of people I'm just saying it's gay. Gay can mean the lowlife trying to sell me chains.

Jk I just didn't want to be rocking out to a song with gay lyrics. Nothing wrong with being gay, but not something I wanted to associate myself with. All in all it was a misunderstanding bc the lyrics are anything but gay. Haha

Back in my day, people had booklets with lyrics in which they looked this shit up.

You've never misheard any lyric? There's loads of famous mishearings through music history. For example Hendrix Purple Hazem "'scuse me while I kiss this guy" instead of kiss the sky.

I'm surprised by the lack of mishearings. These kind of threads on other forums are pretty popular filled with funny posts, nevermind then. Go on and watch pictures of Axl's breakfast at twitter or whatever else boring shit thats goin on with this "band". :D

• Like 1

• 7 months later...