American Horror Story: Freakshow [Spoilers]

sweetchild88

I just saw it! The woman that plays the really fat woman that the guy with lobster hands is now enamored with... that is the same woman that was the hot chick that was the maid in the first season!!

Look at her face! Same face!

She was briefly in the Witch series. The son killed her. She met him online in a chat room dedicated to those that loved Thomas Kinkade paintings. Her gift (if you want to call it that) was setting people on fire.

That's her!!

It's an anthology series. So of course there will be characters/actors from other seasons.

I just saw it! The woman that plays the really fat woman that the guy with lobster hands is now enamored with... that is the same woman that was the hot chick that was the maid in the first season!!

She was briefly in the Witch series. The son killed her. She met him online in a chat room dedicated to those that loved Thomas Kinkade paintings. Her gift (if you want to call it that) was setting people on fire.

That's her!!

It's an anthology series. So of course there will be characters/actors from other seasons.

I know this KK> it's the same people from each season... pfft. I just didn't recognize the hot girl as the fat girl at first. I've watched since season one.

• Like 1

That's her!!

I know this KK> it's the same people from each season... pfft. I just didn't recognize the hot girl as the fat girl at first. I've watched since season one.

It's all good sweetie, I was just making sure....;)

• Like 1

OMG! Really? I thought it was just a very fat actress. I will have to look at her more closely next week. Wow! That is awesome!

I read that Twisty the clown was coming back, but not sure? I hope he does come back and kills Dandy, because he is just plain crazy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since Elsa wants to go to Hollywood, I wonder why Danty just doesn't offer her big bucks for the freak show?

The other guy is busy with his weird little puppet woman, so I doubt he's going to be a good owner.

Anyway, there's only a few more episodes to this season. I really hope all the freaks all get together and kill that guy who's selling the freaks to that museum and took Jimmy's hands. I think that would make a very good ending to a horrible man.

I think this week's show was the best one yet.

I recommend watching the 1930's movie Freaks. The show took several pages from that movie on Wednesday.

Next week is the season finale. I wonder what idea the writers will come up with for next year? I hope Jessica Lange comes back, but I heard she said this was her last year. She will be missed.

Yes I admit it, after last week's episode, I've become a Dandy fan.

Love what they did to the guy who made money off the freaks. I'm terrible with names. Anyway, that's what they did to the evil woman in the 1930's film, Freaks too.

This week is the finale. I read online that the producer of the AHS already has an idea for Season 5, but is not saying. Still not sure if Jessica Lange. I really hope she is. I'm sure most of the other actors will be back. The show is supposed to go into a new direction, whatever that means?

Anyway, I think this season was the best one for me.

I thought the final episode was amazing.

I liked the outcome for many of the characters. I think the writers did the actors and the characters right.

I really hope Jessica Lange decides to come back for the 5th season. She is a wonderful and talented actress. I also hope the actor who plays Dandy comes back. He was a great find and a wonderful talented addition to this show.

• Like 1

I wanted to like this season so much more than I did :/

On the season as a whole, same. But I really did like the last two episodes a lot.

Full disclosure:

I didn't give the last three my full attention. I left them on in the background while I was doing work on the PC. They're all still on the DVR though, so maybe I'll give the last 2 another shot.