When was the last time Slash didn't have a hat on ?

JoGer99

I just think it looks totally cliche and cheesy at this point. I get that it is his signature hat but to wear it every song of every show is just overkill. It looks especially silly when he is headbanging and it is just stuck to his head. He should just bust it out during Paradise City or something..

I get he is 50 and is most likely balding or whatever. Why not just wear a ballcap or one of those aither hats he wears when you see him joining some band onstage at a club? They look a hell of alot cooler..

:rofl-lol:

Poor guy. I don't think that's just a bald spot though. I think he has a serious case of male pattern baldness that he can disguise with the long curly hair.

Probably. With his hair I doubt many would notice if he shaved that shit off and wore a wig like every other 45+ none hat-wearing rocker besides Jimmy Page. But then Weiland might call HIM a wig-wearing son of a bitch at some point and the boo hoos will start. Edited by tomfriend

He's probably going to look like a african-american version of Shane Embury without his hat.

But I agree, it's time to drop it and keep it for the encore...

But Slash is still extremely popular to the public eye and media, so Slash = top hat = cool ...

Robert Plant is winning on the hair front but losing on the craggy face front.

Bowie's hair is amazing. Totally real according to everything i've read.

I really liked the part-braided weave Axl wore for the New Year's 01/02 shows ans even the Rio 3 weave looked good. I imagine he just couldn't be arsed with all the faff of having it put on and taken off all the time and getting sweaty.