What do you think of Silkworms?

Silkworms will be a fukin hit in 2025 Axl just continues to be ahead of his time. He wore the braids when it wasn't cool and was made fun of. Now it's cool and a "hipster" look for white guy to hv braids. In 10 hears everyone and there mother will be wearing biker jackets and naked woman t's. Axl always gets the last laugh

Like almost everything on CD, somehow, remarkably, Axl is the worst part of the song.

I thought I was the only one with this problem. Slikworms would be great if Axl wasn't singing on it and it wasn't a Guns N Roses tune. His vocal is shit as are the lyrics. Poor Prodigy rip off.

Edited by Intercourse

If Axl bothers to write decent set of lyrics instead of third grade gibberish and changes name then it might have potential especiually with more guitars and less synth bullshit.

Blasphemy! thrown into the gutter, it's more then you deserve.

You don`t have shit WFA stop seeking attention.

I've already proven I have what I say I have. Whether or not you choose to believe it is inconsequential to me

So what songs hv you heard? I hv no clue who u r or anything about hoarder crap and I take everything I read on the internet with a grain of salt anyway so tell me what unreleased sounds you've heard and if what you liked ! Go!