Hot Dog and Salami Discussion (or any other processed meats)

ZoSoRose

holy fuck is pastrami good

my favorite sandwich is rye bread, pastrami and corned beef stacked high as fuck, swiss cheese, a bit of saurkraut and coleslaw, and russian dressing

Sounds awesome but I usually just take the pastrami and corned beef on rye with mustard. Mmmm, now I'm craving and I'm not even hungry!

Ahhh.....I miss the North East US.....what I would do for a real Philadelphia Cheese steak right now.......

But at the same time, I would totally appreciate a real NY sandwich......yum....yum......

• Like 1

This proved popular in my other mega thread but we were not allowed to talk there because of communism.

So, who wants to talk about processed meats? Lynda brought up some split pea soup from Dutchlandia or something, that sounds interesting.

Anyways, I like Chicago dogs and Coney dogs. Sometimes a plain dog or a dog with mustard is good too.

If you put catsup on you hot dog you are a massive hooray for tolerance!

I put ketchup on my hot dogs.

The takeaways round our way are fucking awful

theres a few decent ish resturants opening though

you can tell Len has no class by the eateries he frequents

Well he is a Brit, so thats expected!

This proved popular in my other mega thread but we were not allowed to talk there because of communism.

So, who wants to talk about processed meats? Lynda brought up some split pea soup from Dutchlandia or something, that sounds interesting.

Anyways, I like Chicago dogs and Coney dogs. Sometimes a plain dog or a dog with mustard is good too.

You are wrong

You are wrong

No, I really do put ketchup on my hotdogs.

You are wrong

You're right. It must have caught on as the standard because millions of people crossing generations have been wrong, hipster that thinks music is too mainstream and that widely renowned good movies are shit.