Hot Dog and Salami Discussion (or any other processed meats)

ZoSoRose

Yes indeed...hot dogs and sausages are all the innards and pieces of "meat" that cannot be salvaged to make anything else out of

And they are fucking delicious regardless

That depends on the calibre of sausage. A Cumberland Sausage for example will be made from the best parts of the pig.

Yes indeed...hot dogs and sausages are all the innards and pieces of "meat" that cannot be salvaged to make anything else out of

And they are fucking delicious regardless

That depends on the calibre of sausage. A Cumberland Sausage for example will be made from the best parts of the pig.

what would the casing be made out of?

Intestines. But the meat is the finest inside. It is rough cut, not minced, so you cannot disguise the crap they put in cheaper sausages. Cumberland sausages are one of those protected foodstuffs, whereby, they have to come from a specific area and made in a traditional way.

• Like 1

Pepperami is where it's at.

Also Herman ze German by Leicester Square is my favourite sausagefeat in London. :P

You mean the one on Old Compton Street in Soho? - I know that one too, it's like 5 minutes from Leicester Square, out through China Town, cross Shaftsbury Ave and up Frith Street and turn left @ Frith Street & Old Compton Street. - I love that place, and the food isn't bad either, just don't try their German Kola and expect it to be like Cola.

Also Herman ze German by Leicester Square is my favourite sausagefeat in London. :P

I used to work right by Herman ze German. Most of my lunch breaks were spent there. Their chips are pretty tasty, too. Think I went through 2 of their loyalty cards.

This is the only branch I know

You mean the one on Old Compton Street in Soho? - I know that one too, it's like 5 minutes from Leicester Square, out through China Town, cross Shaftsbury Ave and up Frith Street and turn left @ Frith Street & Old Compton Street. - I love that place, and the food isn't bad either, just don't try their German Kola and expect it to be like Cola.

photo-4.jpg

This is the only branch I know, they have 2, think the other one's out in East London somewhere, not sure though.

I used to work right by Herman ze German. Most of my lunch breaks were spent there. Their chips are pretty tasty, too. Think I went through 2 of their loyalty cards.

Same, work got me there too for lunch.

• Like 1

Oh lord, Sixes, you are in for a treat.

It may sound like an abomination, but when all of these ingredients come together for a Chicago dog, you will be happier than a whore who's mouth is full of a billionaire's magical sauce. It is referred to as being "dragged through the garden"

I can't post pics on my work computer so I will describe it-

An all beef, Vienna frank

poppy seed bun

fresh, crisp tomatoes

a crunchy, sliced dill pickle spear

neon relish

chopped onions

yellow mustard

sport peppers

celery salt

These ingredients come together to bring one of the finest culinary inventions in the United States. They can be ordered as a "Char Dog" too, where the dog is split at the ends and grilled to perfection.

Again, no catsup or you are a hooray for tolerance! of epic proportions

Do want.