Hot Dog and Salami Discussion (or any other processed meats)

ZoSoRose

The forum should see pics of some of the takeaways that Len eats

I think I've seen CCTV footage from one of 'em. It was on crime stoppers I think. Something about some lanky cunt jumping the counter to give the fella behind it a hiding. :lol:

Ask him, he'll tell ya, they fuckin' ask for it!! In fact, hang about, i'm gonna show you their reviews off of just-eat, they are comedy gold!

http://www.just-eat.co.uk/restaurants-Peri-Peri-Original-WD24/reviews

Here, have a read of that! They're basically all bad...except one that pops up every so often by a mohammed or an abdul going 'these guys are great!' when it's blatantly next mans cousin or something :lol: With particular attention to comments about rude staff, i'm not an unreasonable man y'know :lol:

The word 'awful' made quite a few appearances too :lol: Surely after like...5 or 6 bad reviews you start to buck up your ideas but it's literally the same the whole way through...and y'know what, it's actually considered one of the OK takeaways around here, you wanna see the ones down Queens Road, fuck me!

And you lot wonder why i eat cack, if you had a look at all the other eateries in Watford it's a similar state of affairs :lol: It's actually got to a point where even me, low standards me, won't have it, it's starting to actually smell funny :lol:

My mates cousin ran a particularly foul one where they had rats right...and this old git goes in the toilet and right when he does we heard this massive thud and a shout and he comes running out going 'you've got fuckin' rats in there! A great big one just fuckin' winked at me, this place is disgusting, I'm calling the council on you!' and ran out :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

holy fuck is pastrami good

my favorite sandwich is rye bread, pastrami and corned beef stacked high as fuck, swiss cheese, a bit of saurkraut and coleslaw, and russian dressing

Sounds awesome but I usually just take the pastrami and corned beef on rye with mustard. Mmmm, now I'm craving and I'm not even hungry!