Earl Hayes (rapper) kills girlfriend on Facetime while Floyd Mayweather watches

Len Cnut

OK, so whoose to blame here? The story goes Earl Hayes is a rapper signed to Floyd Mayweathers label Philthy Rich Records (which no sod ever heard a song off of). Rumours are abound that Hayes wife (who is a dancer/reality tv star, friend of Rihanna, Chris Brown, i can't tell you what reality show, some famous one, i dunno) was fuckin' some other rapper and Hayes never really got over it.

So Floyd is on facetime with Earl, he's putting Earl on a boost, riling him up, givin' him all this shit like fuck her, you should've left her, you ain't shit letting yourself get played like that, you're weak etc etc. Now remember, this guy REALLY looks up to Floyd, if he was anything (and he weren't much) he was something because of Floyd...so he up and gets a gun and goes to kill her, followed by himself.

Apparently when shit started looking like he was really gonna fuck her up Floyd started pleading with him to not do that shit but it was too late.

So whoose to blame here?

So whoose to blame here?

the guy who killed his girlfriend? :lol: i don't even understand how one can think otherwise. even if Mayweather told him to kill her (which he didn't), it would still be 100% Hayes fault, no?

Edited by netcat

So whoose to blame here?

the guy who killed his girlfriend? :lol: i don't even understand how one can think otherwise. even if Mayweather told him to kill her (which he didn't), it would still be 100% Hayes fault, no?

Tell that to Charlie Manson. Edited by Dazey

but it's one thing if that's a murder planned in cold blood, and it's another thing if you videochat with a friend and you tell him like your gf is a bitch if i were you i'd fucking kill her. these things happen every day and as a rule no one gets killed

Edited by netcat

So whoose to blame here?

I don't just mean blame in the sense of legal culpability I also meant like...blame as in being responsible for being a mouthy cunt that talks a game he shouldn't, just on all levels, not necessarily in terms of getting a conviction, i think i phrased the thing wrong to be honest, you don't think a man thats like...in a position of such power where people will kinda do his bidding or ennact his will has some level of moral responsibility to not be riling up grown men over alleged infidelities?

I'm not trying to lead anyone or anything, just curious about the whole thing, part of me feels like the real cunt in all of this is Floyd Mayweather, obviously Hayes killed his missus and thats the biggest infraction by a long chalk I'm just saying like...OK, say you're Floyd, put yourself in that position, how well would you sleep tonight? Do you think it'd only be because of having witnessed a traumatic event or something else troubling you?

but it's one thing if that's a murder planned in cold blood, and it's another thing if you videochat with a friend and you tell him like your gf is a bitch if i were you i'd fucking kill her. these things happen every day and as a rule no one gets killed

Yeah but it's one thing some internet geek saying it and another thing when men like Floyd and Hayes and those kinds of lads say that shit. Men who have spent their lives in and around situations where people have gotten dealt with.

So whoose to blame here?

I don't just mean blame in the sense of legal culpability I also meant like...blame as in being responsible for being a mouthy cunt that talks a game he shouldn't, just on all levels, not necessarily in terms of getting a conviction, i think i phrased the thing wrong to be honest, you don't think a man thats like...in a position of such power where people will kinda do his bidding or ennact his will has some level of moral responsibility to not be riling up grown men over alleged infidelities?

I'm not trying to lead anyone or anything, just curious about the whole thing, part of me feels like the real cunt in all of this is Floyd Mayweather, obviously Hayes killed his missus and thats the biggest infraction by a long chalk I'm just saying like...OK, say you're Floyd, put yourself in that position, how well would you sleep tonight? Do you think it'd only be because of having witnessed a traumatic event or something else troubling you?

Yeah but it's one thing some internet geek saying it and another thing when men like Floyd and Hayes and those kinds of lads say that shit. Men who have spent their lives in and around situations where people have gotten dealt with.

i see your point. i think that maybe Mayweather just tried to cheer the guy up, and it seems that he told him the right thing - that he should dump her and all? he probably didn't mean anything bad. but yes i don't think that he will be sleeping well anytime soon :lol:

like, just imagine that your biggest role model, Mike Tyson or i don't know :lol: he tells you to do some crazy shit. will you? i doubt it

So whoose to blame here?

i see your point. i think that maybe Mayweather just tried to cheer the guy up, and it seems that he told him the right thing - that he should dump her and all? he probably didn't mean anything bad. but yes i don't think that he will be sleeping well anytime soon :lol:

like, just imagine that your biggest role model, Mike Tyson or i don't know :lol: he tells you to do some crazy shit. will you? i doubt it

I don't think you understand like...crew mentality...and what it means if you're in a crew and the guy at the top of that says that you're 'weak'. To a fella here. See this is gonna be difficult to explain. And most especially when you are Earl Hayes and everything you are is down to Mayweather.

Hayes' claim to fame is basically like, popping up in those pre-fight documentaries that Floyd has out before his fights, standing around, looking appreciative...thats about Hayes' lot, without Floyd Hayes is/was nothing and...like in rap these crews that hang around with boxers, its not as simple as some guy crying on his friends shoulder, it doesn't work like that. And being a punk or weak in that framework can lead to you being like...not wanted in that collective no more, left out in the cold, to where, y'know, those boys don't wannabe associated with someone thats getting punked and the whole world sees it, it reflects poorly on them.

Point being it's a whole lot of a different thing compared to just like, some college kid giving his lovelorn friend advice.

• Like 1

In da ghetto.

3d1fcae80b44069e7b28bbb5bf351bcb_400x400

Yes...and here we have the ghetto where the poverty stricken Floyd and Earl spent their time. If only they knew of Sweden eh? :lol:

We don't, even the things I've stated happened are rumours.

So what you are asking is, that IF Mayweather said the things that are rumoured, then is he to blame for the murder?

That and a broader mulling over of the instance in question, informal discussion dear boy, as is traditional on the forum :)

I was more thinking about the ghetto mentality that all rappers seem to have. I've never even heard of these two, but the little I've read they're the same as the rest of the rappers out there.

Floyd Mayweathers the best rapper in the world man, he ain't no ordinary. You should really check out his new album, it ain't like the others, he's really got something special, i think you might enjoy it :)

What was the little you read about God MC Money Mayweather hmmm?

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 2

In da ghetto.

3d1fcae80b44069e7b28bbb5bf351bcb_400x400

Yes...and here we have the ghetto where the poverty stricken Floyd and Earl spent their time. If only they knew of Sweden eh? :lol:

We don't, even the things I've stated happened are rumours.

So what you are asking is, that IF Mayweather said the things that are rumoured, then is he to blame for the murder?

That and a broader mulling over of the instance in question, informal discussion dear boy, as is traditional on the forum :)

No, I am just trying to understand your question. Well, if the rumours are true then it is awful, but I don't think he should feel responsible since there a rather large disjunct between what was said (in the rumours) and what happened. And I don't have the position of knowing anything about these guys (first time I heard of either) nor how they were related.