Earl Hayes (rapper) kills girlfriend on Facetime while Floyd Mayweather watches

Len Cnut

this is not the first time that you mention this. what did they do? i think the rumors about our football hooliganism might be little exaggerated. i live 10 minutes from the national football arena and i've never seen any kind of riot or a fray or anything

i think it's just a bunch of exaggerated bullshit but basically around the time of the last Euros which i believe were held round your ends the British media, sober, measured and insightful folks that they are, just went mental about Polish and Ukranian football hooligans and skinheads and racists and all this kinda crap, they did a documentary on our main TV channel over here or rather Broadcasting Network, on this tv show called Panorama which is kinda like a semi sensationalist current affairs thing...and the whole episode was on Ukranian football hooligans, complete with footage of lobbed petrol bombs and water cannons and your token asians with their faces bleeding going 'what did we do, what did we do, we only came to watch football!'.

I think one of your ministers came out with a comment like 'Ha, the English criticising us for hooliganism, amusing considering they invented it' :lol: A big thing was made of the Nazism surrounding it all.

It's weird, you kinda know it's all propaganda but at the same time like, cuz you don't know nothing about the Ukraine, like literally nothing, it's the only association that sticks.

Edited by Lennie Godber

OK, so whoose to blame here? The story goes Earl Hayes is a rapper signed to Floyd Mayweathers label Philthy Rich Records (which no sod ever heard a song off of). Rumours are abound that Hayes wife (who is a dancer/reality tv star, friend of Rihanna, Chris Brown, i can't tell you what reality show, some famous one, i dunno) was fuckin' some other rapper and Hayes never really got over it.

So Floyd is on facetime with Earl, he's putting Earl on a boost, riling him up, givin' him all this shit like fuck her, you should've left her, you ain't shit letting yourself get played like that, you're weak etc etc. Now remember, this guy REALLY looks up to Floyd, if he was anything (and he weren't much) he was something because of Floyd...so he up and gets a gun and goes to kill her, followed by himself.

Apparently when shit started looking like he was really gonna fuck her up Floyd started pleading with him to not do that shit but it was too late.

So whoose to blame here?

Floyd needs to stick to trash talking to his peers where he gets paid for it. This is going to fuck him up for a long time. What sounded like a pep talk to move on from her turned badly right in front of him. This also gets into domestic violence in the black community, which I hope Mayweather will actually do something, it's the only thing he can do to make it right for himself. There's people who joke about telling a friend to cheer up, forget her, there's plenty of other girls for you, but he probably should have had him over by himself and talk about it, not with her in the room.

OK, so whoose to blame here? The story goes Earl Hayes is a rapper signed to Floyd Mayweathers label Philthy Rich Records (which no sod ever heard a song off of). Rumours are abound that Hayes wife (who is a dancer/reality tv star, friend of Rihanna, Chris Brown, i can't tell you what reality show, some famous one, i dunno) was fuckin' some other rapper and Hayes never really got over it.

So Floyd is on facetime with Earl, he's putting Earl on a boost, riling him up, givin' him all this shit like fuck her, you should've left her, you ain't shit letting yourself get played like that, you're weak etc etc. Now remember, this guy REALLY looks up to Floyd, if he was anything (and he weren't much) he was something because of Floyd...so he up and gets a gun and goes to kill her, followed by himself.

Apparently when shit started looking like he was really gonna fuck her up Floyd started pleading with him to not do that shit but it was too late.

So whoose to blame here?

Floyd needs to stick to trash talking to his peers where he gets paid for it. This is going to fuck him up for a long time. What sounded like a pep talk to move on from her turned badly right in front of him. This also gets into domestic violence in the black community, which I hope Mayweather will actually do something, it's the only thing he can do to make it right for himself. There's people who joke about telling a friend to cheer up, forget her, there's plenty of other girls for you, but he probably should have had him over by himself and talk about it, not with her in the room.

This is the same guy who said 'we see worse everyday, dont we?' About the whole Ray Rice thing.

IMO, if Floyd suggested the dude go kill her, then he is partially at fault.

Conspiracy to commit murder/homicide or maybe there is some charge he could catch for getting the dude all riled up? IDK.

Either way Floyd is gonna come out looking bad because he isn't liked very much as a person outside the ring.

So whoose to blame here?

This is the same guy who said 'we see worse everyday, dont we?' About the whole Ray Rice thing.

Yeah it is. Floyd should know, he lit his wife up too.