The Official ABUNDANCE Thread.

Ace Nova

I wonder how much he actually drinks :lol: Half a can of cider and he's getting his todger out for the birds goin' 'alright ladies, wanna see my impersonation of Churchill looking startled?' *turns around and masturbates furiously* Uh, give us a second, yeah? :lol:

Well, the other night (when I posted this ridiculous thread) I just about finished off a bottle of Johnny Walker Black label. :shrugs:

And apologies once again for stating a nonsensical thread. I'll try to do better today.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 2

I wonder how much he actually drinks :lol: Half a can of cider and he's getting his todger out for the birds goin' 'alright ladies, wanna see my impersonation of Churchill looking startled?' *turns around and masturbates furiously* Uh, give us a second, yeah? :lol:

Well, the other night (when I posted this ridiculous thread) I just about finished off a bottle of Johnny Walker Black label. :shrugs:

And apologies once again for stating a nonsensical thread. I'll try to to better today.

That's basically the only stuff I drink now, other than beer.

• Like 1

And apologies once again for stating a nonsensical thread. I'll try to to better today.

Lord, did I ever have a phase with Black Label, and filterless Pall Malls.

• Like 1

And apologies once again for stating a nonsensical thread. I'll try to do better today.

Dude, that's a fucking waste of Scotch. After a glass or two you can't taste well enough to enjoy it.

Dude, that's a fucking waste of Scotch. After a glass or two you can't taste well enough to enjoy it.

Agreed.

That's why I told myself once I was about halfway down the bottle, I would switch over to Heineken.

Unfortunately, the Johnny Walker kept my interest. :shrugs:

• 2 weeks later...