Why is so hard to sing Coma?

RIR/download has a better nightrain. I think the 7th June 14 TWAT was better than Hammerstein, yes. Perfect vocal control, amazingly powerful notes at the end. The 06 performance is all over the place vocally, the best part being the end. As always this is just my opinion.

I understand that it's your opinion but you can't tell me that there's "perfect vocal control" in that 2014 TWAT performance when he's in full Mickey mode (aside from the choruses and the end). Hell, he doesn't even sing the right lyrics.

RIR/download has a better nightrain. I think the 7th June 14 TWAT was better than Hammerstein, yes. Perfect vocal control, amazingly powerful notes at the end. The 06 performance is all over the place vocally, the best part being the end. As always this is just my opinion.

I understand that it's your opinion but you can't tell me that there's "perfect vocal control" in that 2014 TWAT performance when he's in full Mickey mode (aside from the choruses and the end). Hell, he doesn't even sing the right lyrics.

He uses rasp and his chest voice during the lower parts unlike the performance on the 6th, goes into head voice when appropriate, does perfect clean high notes then nails them with brutal rasp and raw power. And yep, he got a word wrong.

He uses rasp and his chest voice during the lower parts unlike the performance on the 6th, goes into head voice when appropriate, does perfect clean high notes then nails them with brutal rasp and raw power. And yep, he got a word wrong.

I'm not comparing it to the '06 performance but at least in that performance he could hit all the notes. In the other one, you hear Axl Rose tone it down in one of the "I would do anything for you" lines because he can't hit the notes.

As for "perfect clean high notes", please define them 'cause I think they're far from perfect.